Style

( I am adding myself in this book btw! That is me in da pic! )

Aphmau's pov

Me and Aaron were watching anime when someone rang the doorbell. Aaron went to go get it. Someone was at the door." Hi my name is Lizzie, and I am looking for Aphmau. Is she here?" The girl asked." L-Lizzie?!?"I asked." Aph!" She ran and hugged me." Aph, who is this?" Aaron asked." Aaron meet Lizzie,my BFF from my old hometown. Lizzie, meet Aaron, my soon to be husband." Lizzie then looked at me, wide eyed." Soon to be husband?" She asked as she fell on the floor, sobbing." Lizzie, what happened?" I said." My husband died a year ago and I don't know how to let go to him." She said, still crying. I wonder if Aaron has a guest bedroom." Hey Aaron, do you have a guest bedroom?" " Ya, you want her to stay here don't you." He said, smirking. I nodded and Aaron showed her to his guest bedroom.

Lizzie's pov

Aaron and Aph seem happy together. They are letting me stay in their guest bedroom. I went out to The Egg and I for lunch so they didn't have to make me food." Hey Aph, is Travis still around?" I asked as I walked in the door." He lives two houses down from us." She replied." Really?! Well then I am going to see him." I said, walking out the door. I ran down the street and ended up in front of their house. I knocked on his door. Someone with brown hair, and blue eyes opened the door." Hi, I'm Lizzie and is Travis here?" I said sweetly. He nodded as I walked inside." L-Lizzie?" He said quietly.

( cliffhanger hahahaha btw OMG whattt? 400+ views!!?!????? How? You peoples are amazing! ❤️! Baiiiii! )