The Story Of Us

Aphmau's pov

Soo me and Aaron are now engaged and I am super happy. Who should I tell? For now, I am going to tell Katelyn and Kawaii chan." Hey Aaron I am going to tell Katelyn and Kawaii chan about us." I winked as he nodded. I walked over to their house. I knocked on their." Katelyn sama, aphmau sempai is here." Kawaii chan exclaimed. Katelyn ran downstairs."hey Aphmau, why are you here?" I put out my hand that had the ring on it." Are you kidding?" Said Katelyn." No Katelyn~sama Aphmau sempai is engaged!" Kawaii chan squealed. Garroth and Laurence both ran over here because they heard yelling and squealing. They saw my ring." Aphmau....are you engaged? AND YOU NEVER TOLD US?!?!" Laurence and Garroth both yelled at me." It happened 2 hours ago." I said. I started walking home as I told them I had to go home. Thay all nodded. When I got home, I was greeted by Aaron with some cookies." Did you make these?" I asked. He nodded and held out the plate for me to grab one. I grabbed one no sat on the couch with Aaron. He kissed me on the forehead and I soon fell asleep. Later, he fell asleep and we woke up to a dark sky." I guess we had a long nap." I said. We both laughed. We went upstairs and got our pjs on. We both climbed into bed and cuddled until we were asleep.

Aaron's pov

I woke up earlier to make breakfast. Then Aph walked downstairs. She had a cute little baby bump. We had breakfast and sat on the couch for an anime marathon. We watched and watched for hours. After that, we went and got lunch. When we got home, she had to go record a vlog to give an update on her life. I told her I had to go to the store again. She nodded as she went upstairs. This is my chance to buy something for her. I went to Market Street and got her a new headset, it has little cat ears on it. I hope she loves it!