When I Saw Him

Aphmau's pov

As I ran off of the plane onto the cold, wet floor. As my eyes found light again, I saw him. Aaron. He was there. Waiting for me. He smiled as I ran into his arms. I haven't seen him for 2 years because of my life." Aaron....I can't believe that you would wait for me. How were you?" I asked. " I have felt lonely without you here." He replied. I felt him slowly start to cry. I knew they were tears of joy. " Do you mind if I come over to your house for a while? I don't feel like I'm ready to go home yet." I said. " Sure, I just want to spend time with you, Aph." Aaron said, wiping a tear away.

Aaron's pov

We went to my house where her doggie was. She let me make sure her little puppy was in good hands." Here we are," I said. We walked inside and sat on the couch while I made hot cocoa for me and Aph. The air was misty and the ground was frosted with layers of ice and snow. " I guess I missed a lot while I was gone, tell me, how were you and how was your 2 years?" Aph asked. " It was......ok I guess" I said as I poured her some hot cocoa. " Aaron, are you ok?" She asked. " Aph...it's just...that" I stopped there because I just kissed her. Why did you do that Aaron? I bet she is now freaked out, great. " Aaron...I" " Oh my Irene Aph I'm soo sorry I didn't mean-" She kissed he and for some reason I didn't pull away. She smiled at me and said," Aaron....just so you know, I really do love you and I hope you feel the same about me.