Love Story

Aphmau's pov

I was sitting on the couch when I saw Aaron come in with a big gift bag in his hands. He handed it to me." What is this?" I questioned." A little something for being a good sport about the whole child thing." He smiled. I opened it to see a new headset with KITTY EARS!!!!!" YASSSSSSSSSSSS Aaron I love it!" I smiled. We got it set up, or more like Aaron set it up while I stuffed my face with food! Good thing it was Bluetooth. I had to make my own food because someone didn't want to go out and get me more. *cough* Aaron *cough*. Well, me and Aaron soon hopped in bed and went to sleep. Today was a busy day.

Aaron's pov

I got up at 5:30 am because I had to go to the store or Aph would kill me. Good thing it ran 24/7 or I wound be dead. I am going to get her some donuts, pancakes, eggs, and cupcakes. ( rip cupquake! Lol) Anyways when I got home, Aph asked me how much the headphones were." 300 dollars." I replied." WHAAAAAAAAAAATT?!?!?!" Aph said with worry in her voice." Relax, I have been taking a night sift at work. So I make $100 every night." I replied. We still have to pay rent and everything! Help! What do we do if we become broke?

Sorry for the short chapter. I had to write it quickly because I had to go to school . Lol. Was it bad I was listening to nightcore while writing this? Idek. Thanks for reading. Bai