You Belong With Me

Lizzie's pov

Mom left to go back to her 'house' so it was just me, Aph, and Aaron." Hey Aph, if you are ok with it, do you want to have a girls day? With me, you, Katelyn, and kawaii Chan?" I asked. She paused the tv." Sure. Aaron, are you ok with this?" She asked. He nodded." Ok, I'll call them and tell them to meet us at Starbucks." I said texting them. Minutes later, we left. When we got to Starbucks, we saw them." Ok, girls day. What should we do afterwards?" I asked." We could get out nails done and then go to the mall." Katelyn explained." I agree with Katelyn-Sama!" Kawaii Chan exclaimed. Me and Aph looked at each other and nodded." This is going to be so much fun! We all said at the same time. We giggled." LETS GO!!" I exclaimed.

Aaron's pov ( I'm still using him.)

Lizzie and Aph went on a girls day so I am going to buy Lizzie some kitty ear headphones because she has been borrowing Aph's. I'm going to get her a blue one because Aph has a purple one and it's her favorite color.

{time skip to after he. got da headphones}

I set up a little cyan bag with the headphones inside and a card for her. Right after, the girls came through the door laughing. I turn around to see Aph, covered in shopping bags. I laughed along with Lizzie." Aph, Honey, what happened?" I said, sweetly. She blushed." Well, I bought A LOT of stuff." She said." I can see that. Anyways, Aph, put those bags upstairs and Lizzie, follow me." I said. She shrugged as showed her the headphones. Her face lit up with excitement as she opened the bag. She first opened the card. She blushed as she read it." Tank you so much, Aaron!" She said, hugging me. When she let go, she found the headphones and when she saw them, she fainted." Uhhhhh Aaron, what did you do to Liz?" Aph said, walking down the stairs." Heh, I gave her those $300 headphones." I said." THEY WERE $300?!?!?" I heard Lizzie say." Well, Aaron. Good job." I heard a voice say. I turned around to see Irene.

Why do I feel so evil and leave cliffhangers? Anyways hoped y'all enjoyed it and send luck to Cozmo20134 because Wattpad deleted all of her stories. Anyways have a ROSSOME day and baiiiii! 😘😘