This Love

Aphmau's pov

She stood there." M-Mother?" Me and Lizzie said. She nodded. We looked at each other, ran, and did a big family hug." Mrs.Irene I-" Aaron started" Nope! Please, just call me Irene. And hello Aaron. Now, where is dat baby?" Mom demanded." I'll get her." Aaron said. We nodded as he ran upstairs. We walked over to the couch to sit." Here she is!" Aaron said, handing Lillith over to me." AHHHHHH I LUV BABYS AHHHHHHH!!!" Mom yelled. Lillith started crying. Mom looked upset." Oh, I'm so sorry! May I hold her?" She asked. I nodded, handing Lillith to mother. Lillith calmed down and fell asleep. I explained to mom that I had to put her down for a nap." Sooooo, wanna meet my friends?" I said, breaking the silence. Mom just shrugged." Why not." She said." I'll call everyone over here." I said. I texted everyone to meet me at my house at 12:00pm. It was 11:30am. Thirty minutes.

Time skip to 12:00

Everyone was here." Ok, hello everyone! I have a big announcement. Meet, MY MOM!" I explained as she walked out of the shadows." Is she a queen or something?" Travis asked." Nope! She's Irene!" Lizzie said." IRENE?!?" They all exclaimed." And.....me and Aph are sisters!" Lizzie said. They all stood there, shocked. When they calmed down, Lizzie had a surprise." Ok so, everyone. Just watch me!" She said. She said her sentence. When she opened her eyes. She looked at lots of shocked people." Aph, wanna try?" She asked. I nodded and repeated the same words that she said. When I opened my eyes, I ran to my mirror to see myself. I had one gold eye, one red eye, light purple wings, and a half light and half dark sword. I walked back out. I heard mom was going to transform." I need light, I need darkness, I need to live." I heard her say. Light sprung at us, but when it cleared mom was in a long white dress. She had one light purple eye, one brown eye, light purple hair and pink wings." Soooooo, family reunion?" I said. Lizzie and mom laughed." Sure, why not." They said. Aaron wasn't around. I saw him in the back." Hey, how come you aren't with us?" I asked. He shrugged." I don't know. I guess, I wanted you have time with your mom." He said, sighing." Well, you're mine." I said, kissing him. He was shocked but kissed back. What a day! Everyone soon left and we all went to sleep. Goodnight!

Hoped y'all liked the chapter. Have a ROSSOME day and baiiii!