Oh No

Aphmau's pov

(after painting with a twist) we got home and my doctor called and said that I need to go do my yearly ultrasound. ( is that even a thing?) I told Aaron and left. When I got back my doctor called  again and said that I was pregnant! " Doctor there must be some mistake!" I shouted as Aaron walked into the room. "aph, what is going on?" I hung up with the doctor and said," Aaron, I'm so sorry but I'm......pregnant." I said. He was in shock." How, there must be some mistake!" " I said that too and they said nope, everything was fine and nothing got mixed up." I felt a tear run down my cheek." Shhhh we are going to make it through this together." He said calmly. " I need to tell kawaii Cohan and Katelyn right now." I ran out the door before Aaron could say anything. "KATELYN~SAMA APHMAU SEMPAI IS AT THE DOOR!!!" Kawaii chan yelled as Katelyn ran down the stairs." Kawaii chan, Katelyn....I'm......." " come on Aphmau sempai tell us!" " ok I'm p-pregnant." I said, scared. " aph are my ears broken or something?" I was blushing which gave it away. " KATELYN SAMA APHMAU SEMPAI IT PREGNANT!!!!!" She screamed. . I ran home as fast as I could before my ears broke. I feel asleep and soon went into a dream( I didn't realize that it was all in bold letters. Oops I'm to lazy to change it.)