Change

Lizzie's pov

I was about to walk upstairs when the doorbell rang." I'LL GET IT!" I yelled, running back downstairs. I opened the door and saw a woman. She looked familiar." Hello. I'm here looking for aphmau. Is she here?" The woman said, interrupting my thoughts. Aph was upstairs putting Lillith to sleep." Um....what's your name?" I asked." Kiara." She replied." I'll get Aph." I said, running upstairs." Aph, someone named Kiara is here at the door and wants to see you." I said, out of breath. Aph and I walked downstairs to the door." May I help you?" Aph asked." Do you have any relation to Irene or Shad." She said. I was in shock. Does she know our parents?" How does she know our parents? Should we trust her?" I whispered to Aph." I don't know." She said quietly." Why yes. They're my parents." Aph said, a bit nervous." So it is true. You're my sister." Kiara said. Me and Aph stared at her." Aph and Lizzie, am I wrong?" She said." No, you're not wrong, so you're my sister." Me and Aph said. She nodded." Then welcome! Come on in!" Aph said with a warm, welcoming smile. She walked in and sat down on the couch." I must confess something. I have never met my- I mean our parents. And, I was wondering if I could stay here. It's fine if you won't let me I just-" I cut her off." It's fine, you can stay here. You can have my room." I said." Liz, where will you sleep?" Aph asked." I'll move next door. I'll be near by, just not always around." I said on the break of tears." Lizzie, you do that have to do that." Kiara said." But I want to. I'll let you and Aaron have fun with your daughter while I visit every now and then. Also, Kiara, would you like to live with me? I'm sure Aph and Aaron could use some " Lovey Dovey time" I winked at Aph, while she rolled her eyes and chuckled." I guess it's settled." She said." Great! Hey Kiara,  mind staying at a hotel tonight with all of your bags? We can move into my new house tomorrow." I said smiling happily." Sure! This should be fun, I have never had a roommate before!" She exclaimed." I'll go find a hotel and come back tomorrow! Bye guys! She said, walking out the door. Aph ran and hugged my, crying softly." I don't*sniff* want you to *sniff* leave! Please!" She pleaded." Aph you know I love you, but sometimes, you have to let go of the things you love." I said, softly running my fingers through her hair." How about we go and watch Attack On Titan together for the last time." I said." THIS ISN'T THE LAST TIME WE WILL EVER WATCH ANIME!!!!" She yelled. I didn't know what to do so I ran to my room, slamming the door. I jumped into my bed and sobbed I'm my pillow. Is this the right thing to do?

Thx to catloverfovelife981 for Kiara! I had so much fun writing this! Anyways, I'm tired and have bad cramps so baiiiiiiii!!!!