Innocent

Aphmau's pov

I wonder where Lizzie went. I looked all around the house, but as I walked by the front door, I saw Aaron and his parents. I ran over to him and kissed him." I thought you guys were busy talking, so we left you alone." I stated. I showed them around the party when I heard  the doorbell ring. I rushed over to the door to see Lizzie holding Lilith and a gift bag." LIZZIE!!!! Is that why you left? To get the baby?!?!" I questioned her." Mayyyyyybe. ;)" She said, giggling. I took the baby out of her arms and tickled little Lilith. I walked back to the party with Lilith and Lizzie. Everyone ran over to me and cooed at the baby, almost asleep in my arms.

Lizzie's pov

After the party, we all went home with Mom, a floating drunk dad, Aph with Lilith in arms, Aaron,and his parents. When we got home, mom and dad went back to their 'house', and so did Aaron's parents. Aph went upstairs to put Lilith to bed, so that left me and Aaron alone, downstairs." Aaron, do you promise to take care of Aph?" I asked him." Of course. Why wouldn't I?" He responded." I just love my dear sister very much, she's smart, but can get into trouble easily. I just don't want her to get hurt." I said, not noticing a tear falling down my face. I wiped it away and put on a confident face as Aaron walked upstairs. I softly said goodnight to the joyful and happy couple. I walked to my room, turned out the lights and went to bed, but woke up later to the sound of shattering glass.

HAI EVERYONE! SO I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER. IM WRITING THIS ON MY COMPUTER SO I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT ON THE BLACK FOUNT SO ILL JUST DO THIS. ALSO, IM PLANING TO WRITE A CHAPTER EVERYONE WEEKEND AND IF I DONT, YOURE ALOUD TO YELL AT ME. HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY OR NIGHT WHEREVER YOURE FROM AND BAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!