Long Live

Lizzie's pov

Today was the day I was getting coffee with Katelyn, sadly, Kawaii chan could make it. I drove by her house at 9:30, picked her up, and drove to Starbucks. When we got there, I ordered a vanilla latte and she ordered a green tea. We sat down and talked for a while." So Katelyn, do you do YouTube or anything like that? Play video games?" I asked her." Well, I stream as much as I can and I love to play Skyrim." She replied. We talked till 10:45 and I drove her home." I had fun, maybe we could go get lunch tomorrow if you want." Katelyn said. I nodded and smiled. I drove to Aph and Aaron's house. I walked in and went to my room to stream.

Aphmau's pov

Me and Aaron went out to IHOP for breakfast because Lizzie went to Starbucks with Katelyn. I'm glad she is making friends and I'm glad the Zoey could take care of Lillith for today. When we got home, we heard Lizzie talking so I guess she was filming. Me and Aaron watched tv and I soon fell asleep on his lap. Lizzie walked down when I woke up." Tired I guess? I don't blame you." She says and I giggle. We got Mexican food for lunch and got it delivered. When we finished the day, I walked over to Zoey's house and picked Lillith up and brought her home. We all went to bed, but woke up when.............

( muhahhahahah cliffhanger anyways that pic has nothing to do with da chapter, I just drew it for fun! Hope u enjoyed and baiiiiiiiii! )