New Romantics

Aphmau's pov

Today we went shopping for the baby, which was a little girl. Me and Aaron were super excited. We were coming up with names. **magical time skip to after shopping!** We sat on the couch and watch some anime and soon we both fell asleep. I woke up to a sleeping Aaron and decided to make some lunch for us. I made some sandwiches and put out some pineapple and peaches because that is what Aaron and I both like. Then I felt a soft hug behind me and turned to see Aaron." How is my angel?" He said smiling. " I made us lunch! Enjoy!" I said. We sat down and ate lunch." Hey Aaron, I'm going to take a nap if you don't mind!" He nodded and said," Sure, go ahead." He said happily. I went up to our bedroom and went to sleep.

Aaron's pov

Aph went to sleep so that means I can go and get her something for her or the baby. I went to Target and got her a little stuffed bear for  the baby and also got a mini box of chocolates for her! I hope she enjoys them. I drove home and saw Aph on the couch watching Fairy Tail. " Hey babe, I bought you this." I said smiling, handing her the gifts." Oh Aaron you didn't have to do this for me." She said giggling." Wanna go out tonight? We could go to Olive Garden!" " When do I not want to go to Olive Garden?" " Fair enough." We laughed and got ready. Tonight is when I am going to pop the question!

( 200+ views WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?! Thank you all sooo much for this and I am so excited to see my book coming along. Don't forget to check out my other book called " falling apart" thank you all for your support and byee!! )