Our Song

Lizzie's POV

When we arrived at Katelyns party, we were the first ones there. We saw Katelyn trying to put up decorations, so me and Aph decided to help. Minutes later, everyone showed up. After everyone was there, mom and dad decided to show up." MOM WHAT DA HECK ARE YOU DOIN HERE?!?!" Me and Aph both yelled." I'm here too, ya know." Dad said, smirking." Well, Irene, I'm going to get a drink, what would you like?" Dad asked." Water is fine, thank you Shad."mom replied." You're so boring. HERE I COME BEER!" My dad yelled as me, Aph and mom faceplamed." I swear, if dad gets drunk, I'm not taking him home." Mom said, walking away." I-is t-t-that I-Irene?" Emmlyn stuttered." Oh no." Everyone said." AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She yelled, running around the house like a mad man, or woman. We all laughed. I sneaked out and ran home to get Aaron and a little present for Aph.

Aaron's pov

Me, mom and dad were all talking when Lizzie knocked the door down." YOU COULD HAVE KNOCKED!!" I yelled." But where's the fun in that?" She said, giggling." Aaron, Enki, and Kim, Go to the party. I'll meet you there." She said, winking at me. I nodded. She was getting the baby, but by the look in here eyes, she was getting something else. I shook it off and walked to the party with my mom and dad.

Lizzie's pov

This party is about to get interesting! Heuheueheuehueheuheue!!!!

OMI a chapter finally, sorry to anyone who has been waiting, I'm just lazy and have had lots of dance for the past two weeks. If you want to see me dance, leave a comment saying you do. If you don't, leave a comment saying you don't. Also, if you are saying yes, tell me what song I should dance to. I love free styling! Have a ROSSOME day or night wherever you're from and BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!