Here We Go

Aphmau's pov
So I spent an hour talk to Katelyn and Kawaii chan. Man, they can sure talk! Well I'm going to see Aaron today! "Hey girls I'm going to see Aaron again today!" "Bye Aph" They both said. I knocked on his door. He opened it and let me in. We both cuddled while watching tv.( I don't know what show they should be watching lol!) he soon kissed me on the forehead and I soon fell asleep on his lap. He was warm and cozy like a soft pillow.( haha lol) I guess he moved me over to get up because when I woke up, he was making lunch for us. "Hey Arron, are you making lunch?" I asked. "Yeah, what would you like on your sandwich, Aph?" He asked. " Um  surprise me please!" " O..k then." He said laughing.💞 We ate our sandwiches and I asked if I could stay over. " Sure, it will be fun!" He smiled and I laughed. He was so sweet!

Aaron's pov

She was soo sweet! I loved her staying over. We played games and whatnot. We loved cuddling in my bed! She was so soft and warm and we loved hanging out! I wonder if she would like to move in. " Hey Aph," " Ya?" Would you like to move in with me?"

( sorry for Aaron pov being so short! AGAIN! Oh well better luck next time. HAPPY FRIDAY!! Hehe)