Im Soo Sorry

Aaron's pov

I can't believe she isn't faking anything. She has been mad for soo much food! We don't have that much food in our House! WE AREN'T EVEN MARRIED!!!!!! How are we supposed to raise a child when we aren't even married? How is SHE going to tell Laurence and Garroth about this? I bet they are going to pass out!" Hey aph? How are you going to tell Laurence and Garroth this?" " Aaron....I don't know I never thought about that. I'm going there now!" "Aph I'm going with you!" I said." Fine," we walked to their house. Aph was nervous I could tell. When we got there we knocked and Garroth opened the door. " Aphmau!" We hugged and sat on their couch. She told Garroth to go get Laurence. He nodded and grabbed Laurence." Garroth, Laurence, please don't get mad but I'm........pregnant." She said shyly. They both passed out as Dante walked in the room. " who died?" He said laughing." Dante, I'm pregnant." He just stood still. The whole world just stopped. We both went home and to sleep.

Aphmau's pov

I think that went well. I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Aaron is so sweet! He gave me extra pancakes because ya know, I'm eating for two. Hehe. Today I'm planing to call everyone I have told over to tell them. I texted everyone and told them to come over at 1:00. I told Aaron and he said it was fine. [magical time skip to 1:00] everyone was in and talking so I call everyone to listen. " Thank you everyone for coming now I must tell you all something. I'm pregnant!" Everyone cheered and hugged me. It was amazing. I saw Aaron in the back. I went up to him and hugged him." Thank you for my life, Aaron." I whispered to Aaron." No problem love." We both smiled and  everyone soon left. Today was a big day. 

( 100+ views!!!! YASSSSSSSSSSSS THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! Hehe )