Never Grow Up

Lizzie's pov

Did she just ask me to be her best maid?" Aph, I would be honored to be!" I said, she smiled." When is the wedding?" I asked. She just shrugged. I still was smiling." Well then, we should get planning!" I exclaimed. I ran downstairs and told Aaron. He nodded as Aph came running down the stairs. We all went to the table to start planing. After an hour or two, we had almost everything planned. We started sending invitations to everyone. Aaron still didn't know who his best man was going to be. We are going dress shopping tomorrow. I can't wait!

~ time skip to tomorrow brought to you by Oreos~

Aphmau's pov
Yay, dress shopping! I can't wait. I was taking Lizzie, Cadenza, Katelyn, and Kawaii-Chan. When we got there, they all just ran to the dress rack and started looking. Lizzie didn't though, she stayed by my side. A girl came and asked us what we were looking for." We are looking for a purple dress, but a light purple." I replied. She nodded and showed us the lilac purple dresses. I was just looking around when I found the perfect one." Hey Lizzie, look at this!" I said.

" wow, that's so pretty!" Lizzie said

" wow, that's so pretty!" Lizzie said." And all of the bridesmaids are going to wear this!"

" And all of the bridesmaids are going to wear this!"

" I can't wait!" Lizzie squealed. We paid for the dresses and got home. Luckily, Aaron wasn't here, I bet he went to go buy a suit. Anyways me and dawn hid the dresses and recorded together. This week has been really fun with Lizzie here!