The Best Day

Aphmau's pov

Today was a pretty boring day nothing exciting. Same day as everyday: me eating all of the food in the house and Aaron had to go and get more because I threatened him if he didn't. Hehe. Anyways we are still buying things for the baby. We don't know what gender it is so we are buying both and giving away the other clothes. Today, I just slept and Watched anime on the couch. One question that has been going through my mind a lot is when are we going to get married? I mean we are living together and have a child together so I mean we have to get married soon. This year is going to be odd, I can just tell.

Aaron's pov

Today was the day. She is going to mine and only mine. As I slipped the leather box into my pocket, I walked into the house with food." FOOD YAYAY THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH AARON!!!!" She screamed with excitement." Hey Aph, can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. " Of course, what is it Aaron." I kneeled down as she covered her mouth with her hands." Aphmau, you make me the happiest man alive and I want to spend every minute with you. Will you merry me?" I asked." YES AARON YES!!! A million times!" I slipped the ring on her finger and kissed her. We went to bed happy and ended up cuddling on the bed. I love her.