Tears of Despair

~A Few Days Later~

Kiana's pov 

Lizzie got a call and ran upstairs. She's been acting weird ever sense she went to the mall with Jack. A few minutes later, I heard screams and sobs from her bedroom. I ran upstairs to see what was wrong. When I got into her bedroom, she was on the floor, crying buckets. I knelt beside her and asked her what happened. I was so shocked and depressed after she said, " Aaron has lung cancer.." I burst out into tears. I didn't know Aaron very well but he aph's husband and she has told me about him very much along with Liz. I walked downstairs, trying not to slip on my tears. I buried my face into the pillows on the couch and sobbed into them for hours.

Lizzie's pov

Why? Why must he have such a beautiful wife and loving child and get this in return? He's perfect in every way possible and doesn't deserve this much pain. I can't imagine how Aph must feel about this. She must be in sobs. I could feel her pain and despair over the phone. I feel like I had to see her again. Make her smile on her last days of love. NO! LIZZIE STOP!! DONT THINK LIKE THAT!! HE ISNT GOING TO DIE!! Ugh, calm down and pull yourself together. I walked back downstairs to see Kiana, who was siting on the couch buried in wet pillows from her tears. I sat next to her and laid on her back." Everything is going to be fine. Just don't lose hope." I spoke softly into her ear. I ended up falling asleep on her back.