Hello, Neighbor.

Lizzie's pov

When we arrived at our house, we walked in and looked around. It was massive." Hey Kiana, why don't we unpack then greet our new neighbors." I said and she nodded. We started to unpack until the doorbell rang. I ran up and answered." Hello! My name is Jack and I would like to welcome you to the neighborhood with a fruit basket." He said, handing us one." Thank you! My name is Lizzie and my roommate's name is Kiana!" I said excited." Well Lizzie, I hope to see you around." And with that, he left. I walked back and put the fruit basket on the table and went up into my room to set up my gaming stuff. I went online and talked to Jack again.

L-What's up?
J- idk. Just went to meet my new neighbor.
L- Heh, funny, my neighbor just came to visit me!
J-that's weird.
L- anyways, gtg unpack my stuff. Just moved in.
J- K.

I turned off my laptop and walked over to my stack of boxes. *sigh* this is going to take forever.

Jack's pov

Lizzie was super cute and was really nice. I wonder if she is the Lizzie I met online. HAHAHAHAHAAHHA Probably not. I mean, that would be crazy if that was her but it probably isn't." Jack! Get you butt in here and feed your cat!" My sister, Mal screamed. I signed and walked over to the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I turned around and walked back to the door. I opened it to see a note taped onto the door that read: Lizzie's number: 214-876-2593. So I guess Lizzie gave me her number. I decided to text her.{ Hey Lizzie.} I turned off me phone and walked to feed the dumb cat.

DONT WORRY!! The next chapter will be in Aphmau and Aaron's povs. Hope you enjoyed!!