I almost do

Lizzie's pov

I rushed down stairs to see what the sound was. It was Laurence." L-Laurence?" I stuttered." I thought you were in jail." I said." But I broke out." He said, smirking." GO BACK TO JAILL!!!!!" I yelled. I shook his head in disagreement." Fine. I'll have to do this the hard way." I said, running to the kitchen to grab a knife. I turned around and saw Laurence, staring at me." Liz please." He said, shaking." DONT YOU LIZ ME!!!" I yelled as I formed big, black wings. My eyes went from hazel to dark, blood red." YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!!!" I yelled in his face. He tried to leave but I put a barrier around the house so he couldn't leave. I slowly walked to him still mad. I could see Aph and Aaron, standing next to the door, wide eyed." Liz, don't do this." They yelled, trying to stop me. To be honest, I couldn't stop. I felt rage and anger ring through my body and I couldn't stop till it was gone. I threw knives all around him, then I had the last knife. I went straight through his body. The rage and anger was replaced but guilt and sorrow. I fell to my knees, sobbing." I-I'm......a.......m-monster." I said, between cries. Aaron and Aph tried to comfort me, but I just bolted upstairs. I locked my self in my room, but what Aph and Aaron didn't know, is that I kept a knife with me. I went to my bathroom, sat on the floor and took out the knife." I'm a monster. What point is there to live if I'm hurting everyone's life." I said, slitting my wrists.

Aphmau's pov

Liz bolted upstairs so I followed her. She locked herself in her room. I heard her say something. Was she going to kill herself? No. Liz is stronger than that. I had my ear to her door. Later, the crying stopped." Liz? Are you ok?" I asked. No answer." May I come in?" I asked. No reply. That's it I'm breaking the door down. After that happened. I rushed to the bathroom to check on her. When I got there, my eyes were filled with horror. I saw Liz, wrists slit, and blood everywhere. I screamed in horror as Aaron bolted up to see the murder scene. Aaron called 911 as I called Zoey to take care of Lilith.  I rushed over to her house, handed her Lilith and ran home to see an ambulance in front of our house."ma'm, please stay back." Someone said." But she's my sister!!" I screamed. He then nodded and let me stay with her. As o got on the truck, I saw Aaron there and a passed out Liz. I had no words. I sat next to Aaron and cried into his abs.( XD) Liz won't die, will she?

OMFG WHAT DA HECK DID I JUST WRITE?!?!? Well, I hope you enjoyed it anyways and baiiiii!!!