15.

Elsa's P.O.V

I woke up with the birds chirping outside my window. I slowly got up and stretched my hands out.

'Today is going to be a good day,' I thought.

I played with my powers for a while in bed, making tiny snowflakes and speckles of snow until I got bored and slipped out of bed, putting out on my fluffy, light blue slippers and walked into the bathroom. After taking a nice, cold shower, I wrapped a towel over me and another on my hair. Once I had finished, I brushed my teeth and blew my hair dry with my hairdryer. After that, I change into a white skater skirt, a light blue crop top with a little pocket with a snowflake on it. I then matched it with a white cardigan and paired it with a pair of brown ugg boots and headed downstairs.

After that, I grabbed my snowflake backpack from my desk chair and headed downstairs.

"Morning Anna!" I smiled, sitting next to her and grabbing a few chocolate chip pancakes that I guessed that she had made.

"Mornin Elsha!" She replied, her mouth full. I chuckled at her when she swallowed and she smiled up at me.

"Well someone is in a good mood."
I shrugged and took a bite from my pancakes. "I don't know, I just woke up feeling it's gonna be a good day."

"OR it's because you get to see your love again." Anna grinned.

"Huh?"

Anna rolled her eyes and stared at me. "JACK!"

"What about him?"

"Oh my god Elsie! It's so obvious that you like him! And it's so obvious that he likes you! It's fate!"

I just shrugged and kept on eating my pancakes. "Anna, it's not fate, and I do not 'like' Jack. I only like him as a FRIEND," I emphasised the word 'Friend'.

Anna shook her head in disbelief and smirked at me. "I know you like him Elsie, and even if you didn't, it's OBVIOUS that he likes you!"

I almost gagged on my food. "No he doesn't like me Anna, I've got no chance with him."

Anna raised her eyebrow at me. "And if you didn't like him, then why are you caring about having a chance at him?"

My eyes widened and I mentally scolded myself for saying something so careless.

"I--I-I....." I stuttered over my words. I turned to the window and breathed a sigh of relief. "Well would you look at that! The bus is here!"

"Nu uh," Anna said. "The bus doesn't stop on our street remember?"
I groaned and looked again to see the bus already gone.

Dang you bus route station.....

"Well," I began. "I'm just saying it METAPHORICALLY."

"Metaphorically isn't a word." Anna said.

"It is!"

"Is not!"

"It is!"

"Is not!"

"It is!"

"Is not!"

"Fine it Isn't!" I said defeated, slumping back into my chair.
Anna stared down at me with a triumphant smile on her face."And that's why you never argue with Anna Winters."