12.

Elsa's P.O.V

"Um, are you sure that's a good idea?" Anna said next to me, her face full of concern.
"Totally! Nothing is gonna happen!" Eugene said, the other boys nodding in agreement.
"Do you want to do it Elsie?" Anna asked.
I looked around at everyone, the girls looked worried and the boys were just messing around, but all and all, I wasn't a party pooper, so I grunted and nodded my head.
"Okay, then." Jack said, cracking his knuckles, which kind of scared me. "Lets go!"
But before he was able to properly stand up, I saw Merida grab him by his collar and pulled him close, no more than 4 inches from her face.

"Look here Frosty, if you DARE hit her again, I will RIP you to shreds. I'll tear you piece by piece, I'll have people scouting forests to find ya, but you won't be there for them to find. Do ya understand me?"

He nodded frantically, his eyes wide with fright. Merida immediately let go and casually grabbed more popcorn from Anna's bowl, stuffing it in her mouth. She then turned to me.
"Elsa, if this lad decides to even lay a finger on ya, tell me, because I'll make sure that he won't even have fingers for him to touch with."
I nodded slowly, not saying anything, and pointed my head towards the nearest closet, gesturing Jack to go inside. Slowly, he stepped into the closet and looked around.
"It's big," he said simply, lying down on the wooden floorboard.
I didn't say anything and sat down myself, not allowing myself to look back at him.

After about 2 minutes, Jack broke the silence that filled the air.
"Come on Elsa, you can't ignore me forever."
I let out a soft growl and looked at him, my eyes filled with anger and my mouth twitching. "I can if I want to, you freaking SLAPPED me!"
"I'm sorry okay! I'll do anything to make you forgive me!"

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything!"

"Then tell me why you slapped me for no good reason."

Jack's P.O.V

I felt myself getting hot inside my sweater and I nervously scratched the back of my neck.

What was I meant to say?

Tell the truth! A voice inside my head told me.
But I can't!
But you have to!
She'll hate me!
But them you won't be living a lie anymore!
But I NEED to win this bet
No you don't! You know you like her.
I don't!
Come on bro, admit it.
No! I am NOT in love with her!
Who said love?
Never mind! I'm winning this bet once and for all and that's it!

"Jack? Jack!" I heard Elsa say, snapping me back to reality.  
I looked at Elsa, her eyebrows cocked to the right. She looked really pretty doing that....
Wait what?!
I sighed and took a deep breath in.

I can't believe I'm doing this........

"I'm sorry Elsa," I started. "I just have really bad anger issues and sometimes they spiral out of control. Once I accidentally slapped my Sister because she wouldn't get out of bed for some reason. Turns out she was sick with a deadly disease called Mentolonises (THIS IS A FAKE DISEASE) and she died on her bed, with her last memory being her older Brother, who was supposed to protect her, slap her for nothing." A fake tear rolled down my cheek.
Yes. I admit, I did feel bad for lying. I didn't actually have a Sister. I only have an older Brother called Aster, who's on university at the moment.

Elsa looked at me with sympathy in her eyes. "I'm so sorry Jack, I didn't know that."
Her mouth then cracked into as sad smile. "Something similar happened to me and my Sister. Turns out I have anger issues too."
Gosh,  now even more terrible. I can't believe I'm lying and she is telling me straight up about her past and her issues!
"I Guess we both have something in common then," I said, ruffling my Snow White hair.
"Well, I Guess because I know what we're going through, I'll allow you to be my Friend again." She said, raising her hand.
"Thank you." I said.

"For what?"

"For giving me a second chance."

Hello people!
Here is another update. Yay Elsa and Jack made up! But from a lie????? I Guess we will have to find out what happens next won't we? Anyway, THANK YOU guys sooooooo much for voting and reading this book, and like I said on the last chapter I really really appreciate it.

And now, if you enjoyed this chapter, or you want to give back feedback to make this book better, then please

VOTE
COMMENT

And thanks for reading!
                                          ~Choco