He is

~NEXT DAY~

Taylor's POV

The next day, when Jason said he had to go someone, I decide to follow him. He walked down the street, I followed him from a distance. He walked to this house and just walked inside. I decide to knock. A women opened the door. She had tattoo's on her arms and her lip pierced. She had bright red hair and black eyes. "Yes?" She asked. "H-Hi.." I said. She smiled at me. "Young one.. Here for Jason?" She asked. "Well, Kinda.. I am spying on him.." I said. She nodded. "Girlfriend?" She asked me. I nodded. She looked mad for a reason. "Alright.. Come on in! Ignore everyone.." She said. I nodded. I walked inside and saw many people. A couple stared at me. The girl showed me where Jason went. To this room. A bedroom. I gulped and looked inside. (The door was open a bit) I saw Jason with this girl. She had long brown hair. I think her eyes were hazel. She was smiling at Jason. They were sitting on her bed. "Come on Jason~" She said. Jason grinned at her. "Fiiine Rebecca.." He said. So that's her name.. Jason leaned forward. Nonononononono.. And he placed his lips on her. Tears formed at my eyes. Rebecca wrapped her arms around Jason's neck. They soon were making out. I had seen enough. I stood up, tears rolling down my cheeks. The girl walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I knew he had another girlfriend.." She said. "H-How long have they been dating?" I asked. "2 months." She answered. I nodded. She leaned over and hugged me. "Call me Red." She said. "Taylor." I said. She stopped hugging me. "Taylor, your a beautiful girl who can find a better man!" Red said. I nodded, wiping away my tears. "Say, how old are you?" She asked me. "Just turned 15." I said. "Damn. You do not deserve that jackass!" Red said. I chuckled. "Yeah.. Your right! How old are you?" I asked her. "20." She said. I nodded. "Now, how long have you and Jason been dating?" She asked. I explained to her the story. She knew Jason was a Youtuber already. She nodded. "Damn.. I would tell Mitch and Max." Red said. "B-But.. they would get mad at Jason!" I said. Red leaned against the wall. "Is that really a bad thing?" She asked me. I slowly grinned. "I guess not!" I said. Red chuckled. I soon left and walked back to the house. I walked inside and to the backyard. Adam was sitting on the grass. He looked up at me. "Taylor?" He asked. "You were right.." I said. "He was cheating on me."