His girlfriend.

((Sorry for you guys who couldn't enter))

Max's POV

Minutes later, A girl walked into the backyard. She had purple hair and hazel eyes. She was tall. She was wearing a black beanie. She was wearing a pink sweater and black sweatpants. "H-Hi.." She stuttered. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Katlyn." Immortal said. He introduced her to everyone. She seemed shy. "Sorry she's shy. She just has to get to know you guys more." Immortal said. I nodded.

Taylor's POV

I looked over at Katlyn. She's pretty. Her hazel eyes looking nice. She was kinda shy still. She was talking to Max, Mitch and Immortal. I grinned at them. I walked over to Jason. "H-Hi.." I said. He looked up from his phone. "Oh.. Hi." He said. There was a silence. "Hey.. I have an idea!" He said. "What?" I asked. "How about we date in secret! Mitch will never know!" Jason said. I grinned at him. "Great idea!" I said. "So.. We can just say were going out with friends but in reality, were going on a date!" Jason said. I smirked at him. "Perfect! Who knew mister MU was so evil?" I asked. He smirked back at me. "Oh Taylor, I am pretty evil!" He said. I giggled at him.

((Congrats to mylifesodontjudge for winning my contest! :D))