The plan

~time skip: One week later~

Taylor's POV

It was a week later and me and the girls were at Club Crazy. The guys were recording. We decide not to tell them about our plan. Katie also joined Club Crazy. "Ok. How is Operation Spacesuit and Tie doing?" I asked. "Alright I guess.." Katie said. "Well, We don't know if Jerome ((DON'T ASK)) likes Jason back.." Dani said. "I think he does.. Jerome does look at Jason in a way.." Jen said. We all sighed. I slammed my fist on the table (We added more stuff in here) They all looked at me "We need to set them up!" I said. "How?" Lilli asked. "No clue.." I said. They all sighed. Dani began to grin. "I have a plan! It may not be good but.." She said. "Any plan is good for me!" Lilli said. "So, you know how we are all spending the weekend?" ((I wrote 'weedend' xD)) She said. "Yeah..?" I asked. "Well, we will probably play Truth or Dare, Spin the bottle or Seven minutes in heaven.." She said. We all grinned. "You know what'll happen from there.." She said. "It's good.. Not perfect but good." Katie said. "Hey.. Maybe we can get you and Aleks to kiss?" Dani said while she looked at Katie. She blushed. "S-Shut up!" Katie said. We all laughed. We just started talking about normal stuff. "Immortal and his girlfriend will be coming too." I said. "He has a girlfriend?" Katie said. "Oh yeah! Only Dani meet her! You guys will like Katlyn, she's shy at first though.." I said. They all nodded. "There a really cute couple!" Dani said. We continued to talk. I smiled at my friends. It felt really nice to say 'friends' "Guys.." I said. They all looked at me. "Yes?" Lilli asked. "T-Thank you guys for actually being friends with me.. A-At my other school and the orphanage, no one l-liked me.." I said. "Taylor, you are amazing and I am happy I'm friends with you guys." Katie said. Everyone agreed. There was a silence. "Come here!" Dani said as she opened her arms. We all group hugged.

((I know this is a dumb question but.. What do you want them to do at the party? xD Truth or dare, spin the bottle or seven minutes in heaven? Also, is there anyone you want to have a moment? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT'S BELOW! Stay Zexy))