Truth or Dare

Taylor's POV

After finishing the game, we decide to play Truth or dare. "Jason, truth or dare?" Adam asked. "Dare." He said. "I dare you to talk like 'Bruno' from Klub IcE for 5 minutes." He said. Jason chuckled. "Oooh! Dats a very gucci dare!" Jason said. "Oh god Jason!" I said. "Vow's Jason? I'm Bruno!" He said. We all laughed.

~TIME SKIP~

We have been playing for a while, this is what happened: Adam took a shot of ketchup, Bodil wore a bra, Mitch stuck his head out the window and screamed/sung Wrecking Ball, Adam kissed the hottest person in the room (That asshole kissed a mirror), Jerome put ice cubs in his underwear, Ashley gave Ally a lap dance, Ian ran down the street in a bikini and MANY other truths and dares. "Jason, truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare!!" he yelled. I smirked. "I dare you to go outside and look at them. Seducivly lick your lips and run away." I said. ((Someone on Tumblr gave me this AND I HAD TOO!)) Jason smirked. "Let's go!" He said. He got up and walked outside. We all followed him. He walked across the street to the park and walked up to this girl. He looked at her and seductively licked his lips. She looked at him. Her friend laughed. He turned around and was about to run away. "JUST TO LET YOU KNOW..." She started. Jason ran across the street and almost in the house. "I'M A LESBIAN!" The girl yelled. Jason ran inside and we followed. We all burst out laughing when the door closed. We walked back to the circle. "Alex, truth or dare?" Jason asked him. "Truth" He said. "Is it true you love Katie?" Jason asked. "Yes, it is." Alex said. I looked at Katie. She was smirking. She leaned over and kissed Alex on the cheek. "AWWW!" I said. "FINALLY!" James yelled. "YEAH! YOU FINALLY GET THE GUTS TO KISS HIM!" Dani yelled. They both blushed. We all laughed. We played for a while longer. "Mitch.. Truth or dare?" I asked. "DARE ME DOOD!" He said. I grinned. "I dare you to let Ashley dye your hair pink!" I said. Ashley, Ally and Max all burst out laughing. "I-I remember o-our prank!" Max giggled. "What prank?" Lilli asked. They explained there prank on the boys. We were all laughing. "Ok." Mitch said. Him and Ashley walked out of the room for a good while. When they came back, Mitch's hair was pink. "IT'S PEFECT!!" Max yelled. We continued to play. I ended up jumping into the freezing cold pool while Quentin sung I'm a Barbie girl. We decide to stop soon. "JAY-ROME!" Adam yelled. "TRUTH OR DARE?!" He added. "TRUTH!" Jerome said. "OK! UH.. Is it true that.. You like a boy in this room?" Adam asked. "Yup." Jerome said. The room went silent. Me and the girls looked at each other. Dani nodded. We played as if nothing happened. "Jerome, truth or dare?" Katie asked him. "Truth." He said. Me and the girls grinned. "Is it true that.. you like Jason?" Katie asked. There was a silence. Me and the girls waited for the answer. "Yes." Jerome said.