Klub Ice

((Unce Unce Unce))

Max's POV

We walked up to a club. "Are you at Klub Ice?!" Taylor said. I nodded. The club was actually called 'Club Ice' it's for people 17 and up but they don't ask for ID. They sell beer and soda so the girls will have something to drink. And Ashley won't be drinking cause she's out ride. "OK. For now on, your all 16. Ok?" Ally said. "Ok." Dani said. "No drinks.." I said. They all nodded. We walked to the front door and walked inside. Techno music was blasting threw the speakers. We all spread apart from each other.

Taylor's POV

"Unce Unce Unce!" Dani said. We were all dancing but we didn't know were Max, Ally and Ashley were. "Wanna go get a drink?" Dani asked us. We all nodded. We walked towards the bar. The bartender looked at us. "Hello ladies. What would you like?" He asked. Before we could say soda, Dani cut us off. "What's good here?" She asked. "Dani!" I whispered. "Don't worry! Were just having fun!" She whispered back. The bartender named many drinks. Katie, Lilli and Jen got mud slides. Me and Dani got Sour Puss. ((These are real drinks just saying)) "Damn... This is actually really good!" Lilli said as she took a drink of her mud slide. "Yeah! These are good!" I said as I took another drink.

~TIME SKIP~

We were all dancing on the floor drunkenly. "Woooo!" Katie called. Me and Dani were trying to dance but were failing. "Girls!" A voice called. I looked over. "H-Hi Max!" I slurred out. "I told you we shouldn't of left them alone!" Ally said. "Mitch and Adam are gonna KILL US!" Ashley said. They took us to Ashley car. ((It's a tight squeeze)) And Ashley started driving home.

Max's POV

A spice girls song came on. Oh god.. "OHHH! TELL ME WHATCHA WANT! WHATCHA REALLY WANT!" Dani yelled/sung. The girls were singing very loudly. Ashley turned off the radio. "Guys.. Were coming close to the house! Remember, just walk upstairs and go to bed!" Ally said. The drunk girls nodded. We walked to the door and walked inside. We heard people from the backyard. "Perfect.." I said. We slowly walked into the living room. "MAX!" A voice yelled. I froze. "Bring the girls upstairs.. I'll talk to them.." I whispered. They nodded and walked the girls upstairs. I walked to the backyard. "Where did you guys go?" Adam asked. "Girls night. Nothing important!" I said. The guys were swimming in the pool at 10 at night.. Nice. "Can we talk to the girls?" Aleks asked. "There tired!" I said to fast. Mitch looked at me. "Tired? It's 10!" Adam yelled. "Well, we had to much fun!" I said. They nodded. "Now, I'll be back!" I said as I ran inside. I ran upstairs and to Taylor's room. Ashley and Ally was already there looking at them. They were passed out in places all over the room. "Good.. Now let's go downstairs.." I said. They all nodded and we walked downstairs.