Time for school..

Taylor's POV

I woke up and groaned. I looked at the clock. 7:00 am. School started at 9:00. The bus came at 8:40. I got up and showered. After that, I put on my clothes. Black skinny jeans, A green hoodie and my favourite shirt. It had Cryaotic and Pewdiepie. Cryaotic was laughing and Pewdiepie was grinning and saying "Don't worry about it, Cry!" I grabbed my black sneakers and put them on. I never wear matching clothes.. Oh well. I grabbed my bag, which already had my stuff in it and walked downstairs. I saw Jason sitting at the table. "Are you always the first one up?!" I asked. He looked up from his newspaper. "Yes." He said. I shrugged and made some waffles. After eating the waffles, I looked at the time. 8:00. I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw Max. She smiled at me. She walked over and made some coffee. I sat down and thought about school. "Taylor!" Max yelled. "Huh?" I asked. "TIME FOR SCHOOL!" She yelled. I looked at the time. 8:38. "OH SHIT!" I yelled. I stood up and ran to the door. "WAIT!" Max yelled. I turned around. Max ran up and hugged me. "Have fun." She said. "I will.." I said. I walked out the door and to the bus stop. There were a couple kids there, all talking to there friends. The bus pulled up and we walked on. I was the last one on. Many people stared at me. There were no empty seats.. Great.. I walked past some seats and saw a girl with bright pink hair. She was sitting by herself. She was wearing a black hoodie that was un-zipped. I saw she was wearing a shirt that had Pewdiepie wearing a school girl outfit and he was yelling 'NOTICE ME SNEPAI!' She also wore normal jeans. "C-Can I sit here?" I asked her. She smiled. "Sure! I'm Dani." She said. I sat down next to her. "I'm Taylor." I said. We got to know each other. She knew I lived with Team crafted but didn't really care. "I want you to meet my friends." She said. I nodded. "Alright." I said. "There is two other girls and 4 boys." She said. The bus stopped and we got off. "Here we go.."