Adam's pissed

Adam's POV

I began walking to the backyard. "Don't do it!" Taylor begged. I looked at her. "I have too.." I said. "They get mad at me for dating him!" She said. "I don't care.." I said. I walked into the backyard. Jerome was making hamburgers on the grill. "Hey Adam." Bodil said. I ignored him and walked up to Mitch and Max. Taylor was behind, trying to get me to stop. Mitch saw me and smiled. "Hey dood." He said. "Are you alright, Adam?" Max asked me. "No! I am NOT alright!" I said. "And why is that?" Ashley asked. "Well, I was sitting in the kitchen, when Taylor walks in with tears in her eyes." I said. Max gasped. "Why?" She asked. "Adam.. Don't.. Please.." Taylor whispered. I looked at her. "I have too.." I said. I turned back to them. "Taylor went somewhere to check something and she was right.." I said. "About what?" Ian asked. I looked at Taylor. She took a deep breath. "No one get mad at me and don't say anything until I'm done.." She said. Everyone nodded. "Me and Jason were secretly dating for two weeks.." She started. Mitch looked mad. "The only one that knew was Adam.." She said. "Because I told him yesterday.." She said. "A-And after I told Adam, he told me he thought Jason was cheating on me.." She said. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "So, I followed him today to this house like ours with a lot of people living in it.. I met a girl named Red.. She let me inside to follow Jason.." She said. I didn't hear this part. "And I saw Jason was indeed cheating on me with some girl named Rebecca.." She said. "Red hugged me and told me she knew he had another girlfriend. They have been dating for two months while we were dating for two weeks.." She said. "Red said I could do much better and that I was too young to deal with that kind if drama.." Taylor said before she burst out crying. Max ran forward and hugged her. "And now Adam looks like he is gonna kill him.." Taylor said. Everyone turned to me. I turned around and walked away. "Adam!" Taylor called. I turned around and she ran up to me. She gave me the address of the house. "Look for a girl with red hair and red eyes. Ask for Red." She said. I nodded and got into my car.