No one messes with Adam

((It goes from first person to third person in this chapter))

Adam's POV

I got out of the car and knocked on the door. A women with red hair and red eyes opened the door. She had tattoo's and her lip was pierced. "Are you Red?" I asked her. She nodded. "Let me guess.. Adam?" She asked. "How did you..?" I asked. "Your Skydoesminecraft!" She said. I smiled. "I'll show you where Jason is.." She said. She opened the door more and I walked inside. "Are you gonna kick his ass?" Red asked. I nodded. She grinned. "Good." She said. I chuckled. We walked to the backyard where there was a lot of people there. Just like our house. I saw Jason holding hands with this girl. She must be Rebecca. I looked at Red and she nodded. I walked over to Jason. He was laughing with Rebecca. I tapped him on his shoulder. As soon as he turned around, I punched him across the face. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yelled as he held his face. Rebecca gasped. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She cried out. "Why would I do that?! WHY WOULD I DO THAT?! LET ME TELL YOU, WHY I DID THAT!" I yelled. Everyone stared at me. "THIS FUCKER, RIGHT HERE!" I said as I pointed to Jason. "IS CHEATING ON MY GRANDDAUGHTER WITH YOU!" I yelled. Rebecca stared at me with shock. "N-No! He's not!" She said. "I hate to break it to you, Rebecca.." Red said. "But he is! I meet Taylor and she is a sweet young lady!" Red added. Rebecca didn't do anything. Jason looked at me. "Look.. Adam.." He said. I walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar. Jason looked at Adam. "Fine.. Have it this way!" Jason said. He lifted up his fist and punched Adam across the face. Adam let Jason go and held his face. He soon smirked and ran up to Jason and tackled him. They both feel to the ground. Adam on top of Jason. ((Teehee.. JK!)) Adam punched Jason in the face. Jason tried to block his punches. Adam stood up and was about to walk away when he felt something big hit his back. It was a rock. Adam turned around, just to get tackled by Jason. Jason began to punch Adam. Adam pushed Jason off and stood up. He looked at Red. He saw a stick on the ground. It looked about two feet long. He picked it up and turned back to Jason, who was running at Adam. Adam picked up the stick and hit Jason across the face with it. Jason fell back onto the ground and didn't move. He was knocked out. Rebecca was no where in sight. "YEAH! GO ADAM!" Someone called out. Red ran up to Adam. "Are you alright?" She asked him. "Y-Yeah..." He said. Everything slowly turned black. "Adam?" Red called. Adam fell onto the ground with a loud THUD. "ADAM!" Red yelled. Adam soon got knocked out.