Seven Minutes in heaven

((Next chapter will be TRUTH OR DAAAAAAAARE!!))

~TIME SKIP: FRIDAY~

Taylor's POV

It was time.. TO PARTEH! ((Ignore that)) Everyone was over and we were all talking. "WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!" I yelled. "How about 7 Minutes in Heaven?" Ashley said as she wiggled her eyebrows. Everyone went 'Ohhhh' I grinned. "SURE!" I said. Mitch didn't look that happy. We decide to play like this: We spin a bottle and whoever it lands on, has to go into a closet with a blindfold on. Then, we spin the bottle again. Whoever that lands on, has to go into the closet. There in there for 7 minutes with the other person. The first person doesn't take off the blindfold. After the time is up, the 2nd person comes out of the closet and sits down. Then the blindfolded one comes out. They will not know who they were in the closet with. Mitch didn't like this idea. "Oh come on! It'll be fuuuuun!" Aleks said. Mitch sighed. "Fiiiine.." He said. 

~TIME SKIP~

We have be playing for a bit. I went in with Max.. I knew it was her because she whispered "Hello sweetie.. You looking fine~" to me as a joke. We couldn't stop laughing. Mitch went in with Max, which was cute. Katie went in with Aleks and Aleks walked out grinning so something good happened. I spun the bottle and it landed on Jason. Adam put the blindfold on him and put him in the closet. ((What if he just threw me in there? xD))

Jason's POV

I stood in the closet, not being able to see anyone. Someone walked inside. "7 minutes! HAVE FUN!" Adam yelled. A couple people giggled. "Hello?" I said. No responses. I just sighed. "So.. Now wh-" I was cut off by someone placing there lips on mine. I didn't know what to do. I stood in shock. The person pulled away for a minute. "Enjoying?" A voice said. It was male but I had no idea who it was. I slowly nodded. "Good." The voice said. They leaned in again and kissed me even more. ((IT MIGHT (PROBABLY NOT) GET INTERESTING FROM THIS POINT ON..)) We kissed for a very long time. We pulled away, both gasping for air. I felt something on my neck. ((TEEHEE..)) I gasped. Whoever this was, they were sucking on my neck. I bit my lip.  He stopped and kissed my cheek. Not even seconds later, the door flung open. "GET OUT!" Dani said. People laughed. The person walked out and sat down. A minute later, my blindfold was token off. I walked over and sat down. I looked around the room. Who was it? I know it wasn't Mitch. And it probably wasn't one of the younger boys. And I'm almost SURE it's not Adam.. Who was it?

((DRAMA!!! WOLULULULULULU!!))