YOU WERE ALL WRONG!!

((Dat title though~ Also, ignore some of the spelling in this chapter))

Jason's POV

I smiled at the flowers in my hand. She'll love them. I know it!! I smiled at the shop owner and paid for them. "Are they for a speical someone?" he asked me. I nodded. I walked to my car and began to drive to the house. I was grinning the whole way there. 'I hope he likes roses..' I thought. I got to the house and got out of the car. I went to the door and walked inside, hiding the flowers behind my back. A couple people looked at me with confused looks but didn't ask questions. I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled when she saw me. "Hi Jason!" He said. I moved the flowers from behind my back and showed her them. She gasped. "T-There beautiful!" She said. She hugged me tightly. "How did you know I liked roses?" She asked grinning. I shrugged. "I guessed." I said. She shoved my shoudler. "Tell me again why I love you?" She asked me. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Because I'm nice and sexy~" I said jokingly. Shr smirked. "Yup.. Pretty much!" She said. I chuckled. She giggled too. "Your so sweet for getting me these!" She said. "Anything for you.."

"Rebecca.."