MAKEOOOOVER!

((It's about 3:00 for them, ok?))

Ashley's POV

Max and Ally picked out each of the girls an outfit. I would be doing hair and make-up. They showed me the outfits so the makeup would match. First was Lilli. I braided the sides of her hair. For her makeup, I just put on some light pink lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, blush and some brown eye shadow. Next was Jen. For her, I put her hair in a bun. For makeup, she wore some red-ish lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and light pink eye shadow. Next was Katie. I put her hair in a ponytail. She wore light pink lip glass, mascara, eye liner and for her eye shadow, I did something a little different. I made it dark blue with some white to balance it out. Nest was Dani. I curled her hair. She wore mascara, eye liner, and some lip balm. I looked at the eye shadows. I put brown eye shadow on her. Last was Taylor. I curled the bottom's of her hair. Mascara, eye liner and red lip stick. "Why red?" She asked me. "'Cause I can!" I said. She rolled her eyes. I put on turquoise eye shadow. NOW FOR OUTFITS! 

Max's POV

I handed them each there outfits and they went to get changed. Dani walked in first. She wore a blue bottomed up shirt with shirt sleeves. She also wore black jeans. She wore brown boots and a black beanie. "NICE!" Ally said. Dani grinned. "I like this outfit!" She said. Next Lilli walked in. She wore burgundy coloured pants and a grey shirt with a black cross on it. She also wore black converse. She did a pose. We all laughed. Katie walked in next. She wore a dark blue and white stripped shirt and normal jeans. She wore a necklace that said 'Love' and grey boots. "Aleks will like how you look!" Dani said. Katie blushed. Jen walked in next and did jazz hands. She wore a cream coloured shirt and a jean jacket over it. She wore red jeans and brown sandals. "You guys are good at this!" Jen said as she looked at the girls. "Now we just need Taylor!" I said. "I'M NOT COMING IN THERE!" Taylor yelled. "OH COME ON! PLEASE?!" Dani yelled. Taylor groaned. "Fiine.." She said. She walked into the room. She wore a turquoise dress that came up to her knees. She wore a black jacket over it. She wore these black boots that went to her ankles. "Someone's looking good!" Dani said. Taylor grinned. "I kinda like it.." She said. "Let's go show the guys!" Ally said. We all walked out of the room and walked downstairs. The guys turned to us and gasped. The first thing I hear is "DAAAAAMN!" I giggled as Aleks walks up to Katie. "You look nice!" He said. Katie blushed. "Thank you!" She said. "How come Taylor is the only one in a dress?" Mitch asked. "BECAUSE ALLY AND MAX ARE BUTTS!" Taylor yelled. "Your welcome!" Ally said. "Were going out!" Ashley said. "Wait! Your going out like that?" Mitch asked. I smirked at him. "Yeah! GIRLS NIGHT OUT!" Ally yelled. All the girls cheered. "What are you guys gonna do?" Adam asked. "That's for us to know and you guys to NEVER KNOW!" I yelled. I was wearing black jeans with a purple shirt and a jean jacket. My hair was back in a braid. Ashley had her hair like normal and she wore a blue leather jacket and normal jeans. She wore a white shirt. Ally wore a normal jacket with green jeans and a black shirt. "BYYYE~" I called as we walked out of the house.

((Where do YOU think there going? Totally not asking this cause I don't know.. #Noope))