The news

Taylor's POV

I got to school and walked to class. I had it with Jen and Mark. It was Homeroom. We were talking when a voice spoke up. "Excuse me everyone! I would like to say something." A voice came threw the speakers and said. "Halloween is coming up and we will be having a Halloween dance!" She said. I groaned. I hate dances. Mostly cause I HATE dancing!! "You MUST wear a costume! It will be during school hours!!" She said. Wow.. Even worst! NOW I HAVE TO GO! "That is all! Goodbye." She said. When the speaker turned off, Jen turned to me. "What are you gonna wear?" She asked. "My PJ's." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh come on! Dances are fuun!" She said. "Not if you don't like dancing!" I said. "Oh come on Tay! Plllease?" Mark said. I sighed. "Fiine." I said. They both grinned. Great..

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

I sat down at the table. They were all talking about the dance. "It'll be fun!" Lilli said. "Sure.." I said. "What's wrong?" Alex asked. "She doesn't wanna go to the dance." Mark said. "You better go!!" Katie said. "But I hate dances! And dancing!" I said. "You don't have to dance!" Jen said. "Then what will I do?" I asked. "I'll chill with you! Be and you will be loners together!" Dani said. I smiled at her. She's a great friend. ((Heehee.. 'friend' suuure)) They talked about what there wearing. "Wait.. When is the dance?" I asked. "The 30th." Jen answered. "So.. What are we ACTUALLY doing on Halloween?" James asked. We all shrugged. "We need candy." Alex said. "But aren't we too old to go Trick or treating?" Katie asked. "So..?" James said. "We could still go.. Or we could just buy candy and chill in Club Crazy!" Dani said. "Or we could go trick or treating, bring our candy to Club Crazy.. Eat it there and sleep there." Lilli said. They were all talking. "Wait.. Isn't TC having a Halloween party?" Dani asked. I shook my head. "Nope. Not this year.. There staying home and watching horror movies." I said. "Oh.." Dani said. "How come you aren't talking?" Alex asked me. "I haven't been trick or treating in 10 years." I said. There eyes widened. "Oh my god! Miss Bitch didn't take you guys trick or treating?" Alex asked. I shook my head. "She took everyone but me.." I said. I almost started crying. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Then were gonna make this your best Halloween EVER!" Jawn yelled. I grinned. "YEAH!" Dani yelled.

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL!~

I walked inside the door. "Hello Tay! Did anything happen at school?" Jason asked. Him and Jerome were cuddling on the couch. "Nothing really.. But were having a Halloween dance on the 30th. You have to wear a costume to school." I said. I heard footsteps and Max burst into the room. "Halloween? Dance? COSTUMES?!" Max asked. Oh no.. "Uh.. Yeah..?" I said. Max squealed. "WE NEED TO GET YOU A COSTUME!" Max squealed. I grinned. That was the Max I knew..