..OH FUCK..

Taylor's POV

Me and the girls walked up to my room. We decide to stay up all night. The guys were talking in the living room. I got up from my bed, which me and Dani were sharing, and walked downstairs. I was hungry AF. ((As fuck)) I didn't tell anyone about what happened earlier. I was scared. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a can of pop. I heard someone walked into the kitchen. I turned around and saw Alex. I smiled. "Hey Alex!" I said. He smiled at me. "Hola Taylor." he said. He walked up to the fridge and grabbed himself a soda. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. I was confused. "Sure..?" I said. "Taylor.. I like you.." He said. "And by like, I mean love. I love you Taylor." He said. I stood there in shock. "I'll let you have space." He said as he walked away. No.. nonononononoNONONO!! They both can't like me! I-I... what. I walked back up to my room. "You alright?" Jen asked. I burst out crying. Lilli hugged me. "What's wrong?!" She asked. I explained everything to them. "So.. Alex and Jason both like you?" Jen asked. I slowly nodded. "Damn." Dani said. "I-I don't know what to do.." I said. "Do you like Alex? Or do you like Jason?" Jen asked. "That's the worst part.." I said. "What?" They all asked. "..I think I like both of them.." I said. "Really?" Lilli asked. "Yeah.. Alex is just like me and he is super cute but Jason is so sweet and is cute also.." I said. They all nodded. "You'll have to find out who you like more.." Dani said. I nodded. "Plus, Jason kissed you. Alex said he liked you." Lilli said. "What if TC finds out Jason kissed you?" Jen asked. I sighed. "Let's hope that doesn't happen.." I said.

((Ohh.. But it will! >:D))