YOU DUN FUCKED UP!

((As you can see, I'm the BEST with coming up with titles))

Jason's POV

I woke up and saw Taylor still sleeping. I smiled and got up. I looked at the time. 12:00. I sighed and walked downstairs. The kids were in the living room, watching T.V. "Hey." I said. "Hello." Alex said. "Is everyone awake?" I asked. "Everyone but Taylor" Jawn answered. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. Mitch was talking with Max. He looked pissed off. I walked to the fridge. But when I went to walk back into the living room, I felt someone grab my arm. I looked and saw Mitch was holding my arm. "Hi..?" I said. "Sit down. We need to talk.." Mitch said. He pushed me onto a chair. "Ok..?" I said. "WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU IN TAYLOR'S BED?!" Mitch yelled. Oh shit.. "I-I.. U-Uh.." I stuttered. "I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Mitch yelled. The kids ran into the room. "Mitch.." Max said. "NO! HE WAS IN HER BED!' He yelled. "M-Mitch! Listen to me.." I said. "NO! I DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!" He yelled. "M-Mitch.." I whimpered. I shut my eyes. I felt something hit my cheek. ((THAT'S RIGHT!!))

Taylor's POV

I heard yelling from downstairs. I groaned and stood up. I began to walk downstairs. It was Mitch yelling. I turned the corner and saw what was happening. Jason was sitting in a chair and Mitch was standing in front of him. Everyone else was watching. Mitch looked mad. "M-Mitch.." Jason whimpered. He closed his eyes. Mitch raised his hand and slapped Jason across the cheek. I gasped. I ran forward and punched Mitch. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" I yelled. "TAYLOR!" Max yelled. I hugged Jason. "GET AWAY FROM HIM, TAYLOR!" Mitch yelled. I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away from him. "JASON!" I yelled. "TAYLOR!" He yelled back. "YOU ARE GROUNDED! YOU ARE NOT ALOUD TO SEE JASON!' Mitch yelled at me. Tears formed at my eyes. "F-FINE!!" I yelled. "IF I CAN'T SEE JASON, I'M NOT SEEING ANY OF YOU!" I yelled. I turned around and ran out the door. "TAYLOR!" I heard Dani yell. I didn't stop running. I didn't care I was wearing PJ's. I kept on running until I stopped at the park. I sat on the bench and cried my eyes out. "Are you ok?!" A voice asked. I looked up and saw a girl. She had black hair with rainbow dip dye. She had bright blue eyes. "Y-Yeah.." I said. "No.. Your not.." She said. I burst out crying. She hugged me. I told her what happened. "My name is Katie BTW." She said. "W-Wait.. do you know Alex?" I asked. "Yeah! I knew who you were but didn't wanna say anything.." She said. We talked for a while "Wanna come over for a bit?" She asked me. I nodded. We both stood up. "Nice PJ's BTW!" She said. I giggled.