I like him...

((NO ONE HATE ME!! BUT I HAD TO PICK THIS ONE ;D))

Taylor's POV

"I have decide.." I told Dani. She grinned. "Really? Who?" She asked. I whispered into her ear. She grinned. "Aww!" She said. I grinned. I walked over to Alex. "C-Can I talk to you.. In private?" I asked him. He nodded. We walked into the kitchen. "Alex.. I-I don't know how to tell you this but.." I said. "You like Jason?" He asked. I nodded. ((SURPRISE BITCH!)) He smiled at me. "That's alright! I am fine with your choice!" He said. He leaned over and hugged me. "A-Are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded. "Besides, I think I like this one girl from school.." He said. I smiled. "Really? Who?" I asked. "Her name is Katie." He said. ((SURPRISE AGAIN!)) "Oh her! She seems really nice!" I said. "She is.." Alex said. I smiled. "Let's head back, k?" He said. I nodded. We walked back into the living room. I walked over to Dani. We started talking for a while. "Taylor?" I heard a voice said. I turned around and saw Jason. "Hi!" I said. "Wanna go outside with me?" He asked. I nodded. Dani winked at me. Me and Jason walked into the backyard and sat down on the grass. Time to tell him.. "Jason..?" I asked. He looked at me. His blue eyes shining. "Yes?" He asked. "I-I like you.." I whispered. "What?" He asked. "I like you.." I mumbled. "What? I can't hear you!" He said. Fuck it. I leaned up and kissed him. He was shocked but kissed back. I pulled away and smiled. "I like you." I said. He smiled. "I like you too.." He said. I rested my head on his shoulder and watched the stars.

Max's POV

I saw the girls looking out the window into the backyard. I walked over and looked out. Taylor and Jason were laying on the grass. Taylor's head was resting on Jason's shoulder and Jason's head was on Taylor's. I smiled. "They kissed.." Dani said before grinning. I smiled. "There cute together.." I said. "Who are cute together?" A voice said. I turned around and saw all the guys. "Uh.." I said. "Taylor and Jason." Jen answered. She moved out of the way to show them the scene. Adam smiled. "That is cute.." Adam said. Mitch smiled. "Yeah.. It is.." He said.