Aleks

Max's POV

I walked into Starbucks. Aleks wanted to meet me here. I saw Aleks and walked over to his table. "Max.." He said. "Aleks.." I said. He explained everything to me. He has a girlfriend and he loves her a lot. "I am sorry for leaving you but you and Mitch make an amazing couple." He said. I nodded. "Now, Mrs. Hughes.." He said. I grinned. "I want you and the guys to meet my girlfriend." He said. "Alright. But first, you need to explain this to everyone else." I said. He nodded. We got into Mitch's car. (I really need to get my own car) and drove to the house. I walked inside and heard people from the backyard. I looked at Aleks and we walked into the backyard. Everyone was there. Even Taylor's friends. There was also some girl I didn't know. I coughed. Everyone looked at me. Mitch glared at Aleks. "Look.. Aleks has some explaining to do.." I said. He explained everything to them. "And I have one question.." He asked. "Which one of you is Taylor?" He asked. "Me!" Taylor said. "You have sass!" Aleks said. Taylor grinned. "Yup!" Dani said. "Now, who are you kids?" He asked. "I'm Dani!" "I'm Alex.." Alex said. "Well.. You guys can call me Immortal!" Aleks said. "I'm Jawn." "I'm Jen." "I am the amazing Lilli!" She yelled. Immortal laughed. "I'm Mark." "James." "And I'm Katie!" The last girl said. I smiled at her. "I'm Max. Taylor's mom." I said to Katie. "Nice to meet you!" Katie said. We talked for a while. "So.. When will we meet your girlfriend?" Taylor asked. "How about now? I can call her." Immortal said. He pulled out his phone and began to call someone.

((CONTEST TIME!! Do you wanna be ImmortalHD's girlfriend? You might not be in the story a lot but you'll still be in the story! Just fill this out: (Your age will be 20)

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Other comments:

I will pick one of my favourites! :D))