Halloween time

Taylor's POV

The next day it was Halloween. I woke up at 3. ((I always wake up at 3.. xD))  and I walked downstairs. "Hey Taylor!" Ally said. Her, Max and Ashley were watching T.V. "Where are the guys?" I asked her. "Recording." She answered. I nodded. I walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a can of soda. "Hey Taylor." A voice said. I turned around and saw Jason. "Hey Jar-bear." I said before I took a sip from my soda. "What are you hiding?" He said. I spit out my soda. "N-Nothing!" I said. "Fine, don't tell me." He said. My cell phone rang. (Mitch bought me one) I answered it. "Hello?" I said. "GET TO DANI'S HOUSE! WE NEED TO GET READY!" Alex yelled. "WOAH! Calm down!" I said. "NOOOPE! I HAD SUUUUGAR!" He yelled. I heard someone groan in the background. "I'll be there soon." I said. I hung up. We were going as a group, with some awesome costumes. "I'M GOING TO DANI'S!" I yelled. "OK!" Max yelled back. I grabbed my bag that had my costume and began to walk to her house.   

~TIME SKIP TO HER HOUSE~

I knocked on the door. Alex opened it and grinned. "MINX!" he yelled. "RUSS!" I yelled. We giggled. I walked inside and saw everyone. "Shall we get ready?" I asked them. They all nodded and we all stood up. The girls walked upstairs to get changed.

~ANOTHER TIME SKIP BECAUSE FUCK YOU~

I walked out and saw the rest of the girls were ready. I fixed my wig. "Let's see if the guys are ready." I said. "ARE YOU GUYS READY?!" Katie yelled. "YES!" Alex yelled. We walked downstairs and smiled at them. We were the Late Night Crew! (Late Night With Cry and Russ)  ((If you don't know who they are, that's fine. If you do, <33)) Jawn was Cry. Alex was Russ. Katie was Red. ((Russ and Red are dating.. <3)) Lilli was Raven. Jen was Ziegs. Mark was Snake. James are Scott Jund. Dani was Krism and I was Minx. ((Krism (A girl) proposed to Minx (another girl) during the show<3)) We didn't plan that.. But it's fine. I was wearing a wig that was brown with purple on the front. I wore a purple sweater and jeans. Normal black shoes. I had some fake blood on my face. I was holding a crowbar that had some fake blood on it. Dani was wearing a black wig. She had contacts in. One was brown and one was red. She was wearing a red long-sleeved shirt and jeans. Normal shoes also. She had a little pit on fake blood on her face. She had a sword (fake) that had fake blood on it. "I HEARD YOU WERE MESSING WITH MY WIFEY?!" She said. Katie was wearing a red wig. She had green contacts in and she was wearing fake glasses. She was wearing a black tank-top (She had a sweater for when it got cold) and brown pants. She had a fake tattoo on her arm. Lilli was wearing a brown wig that had blonde in the front. She was wearing some goggles. She wore a purple shirt with a black sweater over top of it. She was wearing normal jeans and she wore a necklace that had a moon on it. Jen wore a brown wig. She wore a suit and a top hat. She also wore that thing that has one lenses and goes over one of your eyes. ((I forgot the name of it)) and black dress shoes. Jawn wore a light brown wig. He wore the 'Sup? guy mask over his face. He was wearing a green sweater and jeans. He was holding a 'Sup? guy toy. Alex wore a brown wig and fake glasses. He put in greenish-blueish contacts. He wore a t-shirt with a money sign ($) on it. (He had a sweater too) and normal jeans with red shoes. He a sword kinda like Dani's. Mark wore a brownish-greyish wig with a green ribbon(?) wrapped around his head. He wore green contacts. He had a stubble (Thanks to Dani's mom) that looked real. He wore a grey jumpsuit that had some black on it. Some blacks shoes on. He held onto a gun ((Everything is fake.. xD NO! HE HAS A REAL GUN!)) and smirked. James wore a brown wig that stood up ((Like, it was pointed up? Get it? No? Ok..)) He wore brown contacts. He wore a red sweater and some jeans. He had a axe. "YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!" Dani's mom screamed. Her dad nodded. We all got around for a picture. Her mom took it. "Putting in on Twitter and Instagram!" Dani said. We grabbed our pillowcases and walked out of the door. "LET'S GO!" Jawn yelled. "Shut the fuck up Cry!" Alex said. I grabbed Dani's hand. "Let's go Minxy-poo!" She said. I rolled my eyes and we walked to the first house.

~TIME SKIP TO: 10:00~

We walked to Club Crazy and climb up. There were some sleeping bags on the ground. We all had a full pillowcase of candy. We put them on the ground and sighed. "THAT WAS FUN!" I yelled. "I can't believe people wanted picture of us.." Dani said. "Did you have fun?" Alex asked me. I nodded. "Most fun I had in YEARS!" I said. There was a silence. "How about we go to sleep?" Jawn asked while yawning. "OK! Two people can sleep on the chairs and one can sleep on the love seat!" I said. "I GET THE LOVE SEAT!" Alex said. "WHAT?! WHY!?" I said. "Because I showed you guys this place!" He said. "True that!" Dani said. Katie and Jawn got the chairs. I climbed into my sleeping bag. I smiled at look at the roof. I love these people.. I was about to go to sleep when my eyes shot open. 'Should I tell them about me and Dani?' I asked myself. They respect me.. Some are gay themselves, so why wouldn't they. I smiled and closed my eyes.