HALLLOWEEEEN DAAANCE!

Taylor's POV

It was time for the Halloween dance. I was a angel. Max made me be one.. I sighed and walked to the bus stop. It felt weird wearing a dress to school.. I saw all the other kids wearing there costumes. I saw Lilli and Jen. Jen was wearing a cheerleader and Lilli was a zombie. "Hey guys." I said. They looked at me. "Hey girl~" Lilli said. "Nice costumes." I said. "Thanks. Yours is awesome too." Jen said. "Max made me be a angel." I said. They laughed. "Where's Dani?" I asked. "Her mom is driving her to school." Jen said. "Why did you ask?" Lilli asked me. "I was just wondering.." I said. Lilli smirked. "Sure.." She said. We talked for a while until the bus came. We got on and went to school.

~TIME SKIP~

When we got to school, we went to class. The dance was starting after lunch. I had my first class with Alex. I saw him and giggled. He was a girl. "HEY GUUURL!" He yelled. "God damn it Alex!" I said. He was wearing a blonde wig, make-up, a dress and had fake boobs. "I AM FAB!" He yelled. Some kids laughed. "SO FAB!" I yelled. We started class. We mostly did Halloween stuff. Class was soon over and I went to the next..

~TIME SKIP TO LUNCH~

I walked over to the lunch table and smiled. Jawn was a vampire, Mark was the Grim Reaper and James was  a cowboy. Katie was a princess and Dani was a devil. "Our costumes kinda match.." She said to me. I chuckled. "YEAH!" I yelled. We ate our food and decide what we would be doing tomorrow. We would go trick or treating and then spend the night in Club Crazy. "Sounds good!" Katie said. We finished eating and got ready for the dance. We all walked towards the gym and I gasped as we walked inside. There were red, black and orange streamers everywhere. Balloons in those colours everywhere. Food and drinks on the side.. It looked amazing. "WELCOME! I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN!" The principal said. All the kids walked onto the dance floor. "You can request a song anytime!" Someone said. The music started and everyone but me started dancing. I walked over to the side and sat on a chair. "COME AND DANCE TAYLOR!" Alex yelled. "HOW ABOUT NO?!" I yelled. "The next song was requested by Lilli." The person said. There was a silence. 'Hot Mess by Cobra Starships' started playing. ((Kinda old song but I love it!!)) "Now will you dance?" Lilli asked. "Fiine." I said. I got up and walked onto the dance floor. We were all dancing and acting silly. I saw Dani look at me but then look away. Weird. The next song came on and I walked over to the food table. "Wanna go for a walk?" Someone asked me. I turned around and saw Dani. I nodded and we walked out of the gym. We walked down the halls in silence. We walked into the lunch room, which was empty and sat down. "Can I ask you something?" Dani ask me. "Ok." I said. "I like this girl.. But I have no clue if she likes me back.. What do I do?" She said. I sighed. "Well, you good just go for it. Or just wait it out." I said. She nodded. There was a silence. "It's pretty how we have matching costumes!" I said. She chuckled. "Yeah! Your a little angel!" She said. There was a pause. "Would it be demonic of me to do this?" Dani asked. I was confused until she leaned down and placed her lips on mine.

Dani's POV

Omgomgomg I KISSED HER! I pulled away and covered my month with my hands. Taylor just sat there. "Omgomg! I am so sorry Taylor! I don't why I di-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened. Taylor pulled away and smiled. "It's fine Dani.. I liked it.." She said. I smiled. "I did too." I said. There was a pause. "Wanna go back to the gym?" I asked her. She nodded. We walked towards the gym. "Should we tell the guys?" Taylor asked. "Lilli already knew I liked you, so why not?" I said. Taylor grabbed my hand in hers. "Let's go." She said. We walked into the gym, hand-in-hand. Some people stare but they were all smiling. "YES! I CALLED IT! MY OTP IS REAAAAL! #TANI!!!" Lilli yelled when she saw us. Taylor blushed and I giggled. "ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!" She asked. "Maybe." I said. Katie squealed. "AWWWWW!" She said. "I knew you liked her." Mark said. "I knew Dani liked girls." Jen said. We all giggled.

3rd person's POV

They walked onto the dance floor and danced. A slow song came on and everyone but Katie, Alex, Taylor and Dani went to the side. Katie wrapped her arms around Alex's neck and he smiled at her. Dani did the same with Taylor. They danced the night away. "I'm tired.." Dani yawned. "I'll give you a piggyback ride to your house!" Taylor said. Dani nodded and jumped onto Taylor's back. Taylor brought her home and kissed her goodnight. She walked back to her house. She walked inside and into the living room, where everyone was watching a movie. "Hey Taylor! Did you have fun?" Jason asked her. She smirked. "Yes. I had a ton of fun." She said.