Searching for her

Dani's POV

We were sitting at our lunch table. "Where is Taylor?!" I asked. Everyone shrugged. "She hasn't come yet.." Alex said. "Maybe she is sick?" Jawn asked. Just then, a couple people started screaming. We turned towards them and saw all of Team crafted walking towards us. Oh shit. "GUYS! HAVE YOU SEEN TAYLOR?!" Mitch asked. "Uh.. No.. What's going on?" Jen asked. "She didn't come home last night." Max said. "Why did she leave in the first place?" Lilli asked. Jason looked down at his feet. "UH.." Ally said. "We know what you said to Taylor, Alex." Ashley said. Alex blushed. "..Oh.." He said. "And Jason did something to so Taylor ran away.." Max said. My eyes widened. "Oh my god.." James said. "GUYS!" I yelled. "What?!" They all asked. "I know where she slept last night!!!" I said. "Where?" Mitch asked. "Can't tell you.. But I doubt she is still there.." I said. Lilli nodded. "Can you guys help us look for her?" Adam asked. "Leave school? SURE!" Alex said. We all walked to the office and signed out. We drove into town and looked around. "Maybe the mall?" Mark asked. I nodded. We walked into the mall and looked around. Nothing. "I'm hungry.." I said. "How about we go to Taco Time?" Bodil asked. We all nodded. We walked into the closest Taco Time and sat at a huge table. I saw a girl in the corner. She had her hood on and staring at either a phone or IPod. She had bags around her. "Dani?" Jawn asked. "What?" I asked. "Your staring at the girl.." He said. I sighed. "I-I'll be right back.." I said. I got up and walked towards that girl. "Excuse me?" I asked her. She looked up at me and I gasped. "TAYLOR?!" I asked. "DANI?!" She said. I leaned down and hugged her. "W-What are you doing here?!" She asked me. "Looking for you.." I whispered. "DANI! WHAT ARE YOU DOI- Taylor?" I heard Jawn said. I turned around and everyone was watching us. Max ran up and hugged Taylor "Don't you EVER do that to us AGAIN!" Max yelled. Tears rolling down her cheeks. "How did you get money?" Mitch asked. "Well.." She said. "I gave her some!" Alex said quickly. "A little while ago.. I gave her some money!" He added. Taylor was frowning. "Are you alright?" I asked her. She nodded. "Taylor, you shouldn't skip school or run away from home. Your only 14." Adam said. Taylor shook her head. "No.. I'm 15. Happy fucking birthday to me!" Taylor said. "I-It's your birthday..?" Max asked. Taylor nodded. "Didn't you check my Twitter?" She said. "Happy Birthday Taylor!!!" Lilli yelled. She ran up and hugged her. "T-Thanks.." Taylor said. "Now, let's head home.. You guys can come over too.." Adam said. We nodded and walked to there cars. "Also, please don't get mad at Alex or Jason. That's my birthday wish.." Taylor said. Mitch thought about it for a moment. "Fine.." He said. Taylor smiled. We got into the cars and drove to there house.

((I decide to update because I'm sick D: Hope you enjoyed this chapter<3))