Secrets (Short chap.)

((WOW! AN UPDATE!!))

Taylor's POV

"So.. Who do you like?" I asked Katie. She blushed. "N-No one!" She said. I raised an eyebrow. "Fiine.." She said. "I like Alex.." She mumbled. My eyes widened. "I KNEW IT!" I yelled. She chuckled. "Now, tell me a secret!" I said to her. "Only if you tell me one!" She said. "Fine! You first." I said. She sighed. "I smoke.." She said. ((I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!!)) "Really?" I asked. She nodded. "But I'm trying to stop!!" She said. I nodded. "Now, your turn!" She said. I took a deep breath. "I cut." I said. ((AGAIN, COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE!)) "You what?!" She said. "I-I'm trying to stop!" I said. She grabbed my arm and looked at the scars. She looked at the newest ones. "When did you last cut?" She asked. "2 weeks ago." I answered. She nodded. "I understand why you cut, you lived in that kind of place." She said. I slowly nodded. "Y-Yeah.." I said. We talked for a long time about each others secrets. Her parents didn't know she smoked. We looked at the time. 12:00. "Oh damn. Let's go to sleep." She said. I nodded. She had a bunk bed so I climbed onto the top bunk. She turned off the lights and climbed into bed. I slowly went to sleep.