Drama

~TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL~

Taylor's POV

After school, I decide to go home. I met up with Dani and walked to my house. I walked inside and heard yelling from the living room. I was scared. I slowly walked into the living room and saw Max. She was sitting on the couch, crying. "M-Max?" I asked. She looked up. "Taylor.." She said. I noticed her phone was next to her. It was ringing. "Um.. What happened?" I asked. "Come here.." She said. Me and Dani sat down. "You know how I know the Creatures?" She said. We both nodded. "Well.. I haven't told you this but.." She started. "What?" Dani asked. "Me and Aleks were.. seeing each other.." She said. My eyes widened. "You dated ImmortalHD?" Dani asked. Max nodded. "I have to tell you guys something.. It's a very long story.." She said. She told her story. How Tyler raped her.. We knew Seto took her, because he put that video on her channel. She told us about how she got pregnant, the baby died and Aleks moved away. "Now.. why are you sad?" I asked. "B-Because I just got a call.. from Aleks.." She said. We were silent. "H-He said he still loved me.." Max said before she burst into tears. I leaned over and hugged her. "It's alright.." I said. "W-What do I do? No one knows but you two!" Max said. "No one knows what?" A voice said. We turned around and saw the guys walking into the living room. Max told us that everyone but Jason went out to buy pizza. "Uh.." Dani said. "N-Nothing!" Max said. "Max.. We know your lying!" Adam said. "Aleks called.." Max said. Mitch looked mad. "What did he say?" Ally asked. "H-He.." Max started. She burst out crying. Dani hugged her. "He still loves her." I said. "Max told me and Dani everything that happened to herself. Everything." I added. "Oh Max.." Ashley said. I heard footsteps and Jason walked downstairs. He looked at me but didn't say anything. Mitch said we couldn't see each other. "I-I don't know what to do!" Max sobbed. "It's alright.." Dani cooed. She was like my sister. "Anyways.." I said. Max phone began to ring. Everyone went silent. I leaned over and answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hi..?" A voice said. It was Aleks. "Hello!" I said. "Who is this?" Aleks asked. "Taylor." I said. "Well, can I talk to Max?" He asked. "How about no" I said. "What?" Aleks asked. "Your not talking to Max." I said. "What makes you think that you'll stop me?" He said. "I'm her fucking daughter, now good fucking bye." I said before hanging up. "That son of a bitch.." I said. "You alright?" Adam asked me. I nodded. We all went silent.