Not gonna happen

Taylor's POV

Mitch and Max were talking about what was happening. I smiled at them. Max's phone began to ring. I groaned. Max looked at me and grinned. I leaned over and picked it up. "Hello." I said. "Oh it's you." Aleks said. "Oh it's you' Well, someone's mad." I said. "Look, can I talk to your mom?" He asked. "Uh.. lemme check.." I said. I looked at Max. "No." I said. "Oh come on! Please?" He asked me. "Look Mister 'Immortal', Your not talking to my mom!" I said. "Fan?" He asked. "Not really." I said. "What? Why?" He asked. "Well, you broke my mom's heart so.." I said. Everyone in the room was staring at me. "Look, I didn't mean too!" Aleks said. "You didn't mean to move away? You didn't mean too say you didn't want her to be pregnant? You didn't mean to be there when her baby died?!" I said. He was silent. "That's what I thought." I said. "Look, Taylor.." He said. "I wanna be nice so just give your mom the phone." He said. "And what if I don't?" I asked. "You starting to get on my nerves, kid." He said. "I'm not a kid!" I said. "Sure you are. Now give Max the fucking phone!!" he yelled. "You didn't say please!" I said. He groaned. "May you please give the phone to Max?" He asked. "Well, when you put it like that.. No." I said before hanging up. "Someone's sassy.." Ally said. "I tried to be nice!" I said. Dani laughed. "Oh god.." She said.

Aleks POV (DUN DUNN DUUUUN!)

I groaned and put my phone down. "That fucking kid!" I yelled. I have to give her credit, she's good. I sat on my bed. I was in a hotel room. I was joining the creatures again. I was happy for that. But I need to talk to Max! It's really important! I sighed and decide to go to sleep.