Volleyball

Niall:

We both walked over as she wiped her eyes and got rid of any trace that she was crying. I did the same thing and we stood in front of Harry and Liam as they both questioned me with their eyes. "Hey guys, this is Mikayla, my old childhood friend. Mikayla this is Harry, the cheeky one, and Liam, the sensible one." I introduced us. They both had a understanding look on their face as they thought back to the photos.

She smiled and said hi as she looked to the parking lot to see a car drive up. I could see the excitement in her eyes, it hurt me slightly thinking it is a guy. But as soon as a certain actress came out and I silently sighed in relief.

She said a quick bye and walked over to her. I looked at the boys, "Well, that was why she was so familiar.... Ok we pare playing volleyball now, want to join?" I nodded and jogged after them to go play a big game off volleyball.....

Mickey Pov:!!

I was standing there in the awkwardardly as Niall explained everything. But as soon as Jennifer pulled up I escaped with a quick bye. I walked up to her and she hugged me tightly. "So, anyone new?" she asked and glanced around.

"One Direction and I think a couple are back from filming. But the direction you want to go in is towards the volleyball court where a certain boy is." I winked at her and she slightly blushed, shaking her head at me. I have been on her about this since before she went to film The Hunger Games. We both walked over to them and she put her stuff with mine. We continued to walk over as there were two people in the front picking teams. The two were Zayn and Louis.

Me and Jen stood in line as Zayn was deciding who to pick next, Louis looked like he was on a sugar high and bouncing up and down in excitement. I chuckled at him as Zayn picked Victoria. Then Louis walked down the line like some army general and stopped in front of me.

He turned to me like he was marching in the military and stood at attention. I followed his example and stood like a soldier. "You soldier are on my team, now go!" He yelled in my face. It took everything in me not to laugh and march to where his team was going to be. I felt someone slap my butt to see Louis give me cheeky wink while I scowled at him.

I got over there an sat down, not being bothered to stand. I zoned out with my legs criss crossed applesauce and leaning back on my hands. All of a sudden someone lands on me. I look from the clouds to see my team captain.

"Ok, I picked you because two reasons, a. your sexy," I blushed as he stuck up his pointer finger, "and b. you can help me pick out people. Up for the job?" he asked. I nodded dutifully and looked at the line. Carlos is good, but easily distracted. Then there was Logan, he is one of the best.

I whispered to pick Logan and he said, and these are the exact words. 'I choose you Loganmon. Now which pokemon are you choosing Zayn?' I laughed as I told him who to pick next. After our team consisted of Louis, Me, Logan, Elizabeth(Jade from Victorious) , Ariana(Cat), Kendall, Jennifer, and Liam. The other team I took no attention to.

We got set up and I started up by the net. I looked to see who was standing across from me, to see the one and only Harry Styles. He glared at me, "Stay away from my carrot boy, Irish girl." He said it with complete honesty that made me giggle.

"Ok, he's not my type any way." I answered.

"That's okay curls, I only have eyes for you!" Louis called from the servers spot. I stuck my tongue out at Harry as he crouched waiting for the down caster boy to serve.

He served it and we scored a point as I spiked it at Harry. I smirked at him as he glared. And we kept playing the game. In the end we did lose, but not according to our captain. "WE WON!!!"

"What are you talking about Louis?" Zayn looked at him cautiously.

"Don't you know Zayn. Team stripes won because were just too damn sexy not too." He puffed his chest out proudly, I just shook my head.

"But Louis, I wasn't on your team." Harry said looking at his best friend.

"I am sorry, but Mickey here can take your place, she has little dimples too." I smiled showing the dimples, I rarely did. He glared at me and muttered how his hair was curly. I laughed as Lou celebrated our 'win'.