Chapter 30 (Part 1)

A Week Later

C A M E R O N

Y'all though a nigga wasn't gone make it? Or even be paralyze? Nahh nahh ima fighter and I pulled through them 8 bullets. Doctor said I made a lot of progress but I still got to use these damn crutches until my leg heal. I finally go home today. Deja moved in with me to help me out since I'm kind of cripple and I'm to glad a nigga ain't get no pussy for a whole week. I was in the middle of thinking about how I miss Deja pussy when my doctor and Deja came walking in with papers. I smiled at my girl because she was glowing and her stomach started to grow. I really think it's going to be a boy cause when my moms was pregnant with me she would always eat white cheddar popcorn and that's exactly what Deja eating now.

Doctor- Mr. Hart you'll be going home today. But I want you to take these pills twice a day.

Deja- Dont worry Doc I'll make sure he takes them.

I shook my head and winced in pain while trying to stand up. Deja tried to help me up but I ain't want her to so I pushed her lightly. I'm a strong nigga I can handle my own self. Hurt flashed over Deja face I ain't mean to I just don't like people feeling sorry for me. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. She smiled and sign my release papers. After she signed them the nurse came in with the wheel chair to stroll me out. Once I recover it's pay back time STRAIGHT UP

R E N E E

Most of y'all hate me but I don't give a fuck all I wanted is to get Q back but Tasha and Keeso lied to me. The only reason I agree to ride with Tasha the day of the shooting was to scared them not put somebody lifes at risk. Now they telling me to get Tasariah little sister so that they can kill her and Q will be force to leave Tasariah and come to me. At first I was a little hesitant about it but now I'm thinking outside the box and I'm loving the plan. Now me and Q can live together and have our kids.

Later that Night.

I was brushing my hair when 3 big guys came bomb rushing my house forcing me with them. They taped my mouth and drag me by my hair into this black on black car. I was now panicking Keeso promise me that I would have sercurtiy protecting me but I guess he lied. The car finally came to a stop and one of them big guys drag me by my shirt to the place that I'm assuming is a trap. I started to tear up because I'm to pretty to die. Once I was finally inside they sat me down not before tying my hands and feet with this thick as rope.

Guy 1- I'm going to remove this tape from your mouth but if you scream I will blow your fucking head off. Now nod your head if you understand.

" I nodded my head to let him know I won't scream. Once he removed it he stared at me in disgust. So I took this chance to ask "why am I here"

Guy 1- bitch u know why you here fucking with my boss family.

" and who the fuck is your boss" I tried to played stupid

Guy 1- keep playing dumb bitch we know your the one who was involved in the shooting.

By now my mouth was shut. I knew Tasha should have listen to me about rolling down the window or was she setting me up? Ugh the plan is ruin.

T A S H A

"Baby come through you deserve a round"

I was doing my little twerkin dance on Keeso because we getting money $$$$. Everything was planned out the whole shooting thing was a set up. Now y'all really thought I'm gone kill my little baby Tashay? Noo noo i just want my baby back so me and Keeso can be a family with Tashay. I could give 3 fucks about Tasariah ha ass can go to hell after we receive Tashay we will leave them the fuck alone and move to Vegas.

Keeso- did Renee call u yet? She suppose to be taking Tashay right now. I'm tryna leave this place quick.

"Matter fact the dumb bitch ain't answering my calls"

Keeso- don't tell me she punk out

"Speaking of the devil"

Phone Convo

"Why haven't u pick up any of my calls."

Renee- sorry I was busy trying to find this lipstick I'm tryna wear to the club

"Am I on speaker? And what's all that shuffling in your back ground

Renee- No and didn't I tell u I'm looking for the lipstick? Well anyways you can meet me at my place to pick up the child u want around midnight.

"perfect keep your phone by your self I'll be calling soon and don't hurt my baby"

Renee- I won't well I have to go now.

"Bye"

And with that I hung up. I told Keeso that we have to go to her house at midnight to get my baby. Now that I got what I want everything is perfect.

Q U O N C E Y

"perfect keep your phone by your self I'll be calling soon and don't hurt my baby"

Renee- I won't well I have to go now.

"Bye"

END OF CONVO

I laugh at the fact that this pathetic bitch don't even know I'm behind everything. I told Deja ass to pick up the phone and act like nothing happen. She really want to stay alive because she played it off good. Little do this bitch know after i kill Keeso and Tasha I'm killing her next but hey nothing won't hurt if she knows. Now my plan is to un tie the hoe and have my squad go back to her filthy house once Keeso and Tasha arrive to get their "baby Tashay" I'm gone kill them right than and there but I'm not gone kill Tasha yet I want her to suffer. Even though that's Tasariah and Tashay mother that bitch gone learn today straight up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry I took so long but I just want to thank everyone for helping me get through this tough part of my life.

What do you guys think?

90 Votes and 10 Comments

This book would be ending soon :( might have a sequel it depends !

Carter Dee Y'all

:)