Chapter 15

Recap

Cameron- listen baby, I am sorry for the hundredth time. I did some foul shit but the bitch told me if I spend a few bands on her she'll stop harassing me. That lovey dovey shit I was doing was an act since she said In public act like were dating. I had no choice but to listen because I want her to leave our relationship alone. I should have told you bae but I ain't want you worrying about these loose pussy bitches that's so thirsty. Please give me another chance.

I don't know Cameron, i can't be stressing while I'm pregnant. I'll call you some time this week to let you know if I decided I'll give you another chance.

Cameron- alright my love, call

me real soon cause a Niqqa miss you.

Bye Cameron. And with that he gave me a passionate kiss and left. I'm not gone even much lie, i love Cameron with all my heart shit, he's my first real boyfriend, my first love my first everything. Should I give him a chance y'all?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T A S A R I A H

Today is the day my baby Tashay comes home. I am so excited! Ms Joy came along with me because Q had some business he had to take care of. I'm kind of upset but whatever.

Excuse me miss Im here to sign out Tashay Prince.

Nurse- can i see some i.d.... Then sign right here and go right a head and take her.

Thank you, bye.

Ms. Joy- my baby!!

Tashay- Gwandma !!!

Ms. Joy- how you doing baby.

Tashay- gwood, it's just that I can't wiggle my toes in this thingy. Can you take it off for me?

Ms. Joy- no baby, it's going to help your feet heal faster.

Tashay- bwut bwut Gwandma !!

Tashay baby, the cast is going to make you feel better.

Tashay-Pwromise?

Yes I promise. Now let's go home !

At Home**

I am now siting here waiting on Q. First he wasn't here with me to get Tashay that he claims he love and second he hasn't even contact me all day and I'm worried! I called his phone one last time and he didn't respond. You know what fuck it I'm going to sleep.

QUONCEY AKA Q

I was sitting in my trap receiving some head. I know what I'm doing is wrong but a niqqa got needs and Tasariah ain't giving it up. It was now 4am and I decided to go home. I'm tired and high at the same time. Once I arrived at home I took a quick shower and went to my room. I notice Tasariah wasn't there and to be honest I'm not gone stress. After that I K.O.

The Next Morning **

I woke up and did all my hygienes and what not. I decided to wear my black adidas outfit an black adidas hat. I lotion my self and headed downstairs. A niqqa cant be ashy now! Once I reached downstairs I seen my chunky girl on the couch laughing her ass off at this stupid show called fish hooks. Whatever happened to sesame street? Smh I picked her up and kiss her all over her face. After that I placed her back in the same spot and walked into the kitchen to see Tasariah talking on the phone like it ain't no tomorrow. She stopped because I was staring at her I wonder who the hell she was speaking too.

Who was that?

Tasariah- Jake

Jake who?

Tasariah- from state farm.

I ain't playing witcho short ass who was that?

Tasariah- Somebody called mind your business.

Who the fuck you talking too?

Tasariah- listen its to early to be arguing. Just leave me alone.

Yeah what ever, don't call me at all because somebody probably gone give me head like they did the other night. And with that I left. I don't give three fucks. she got this attitude that gone get her slap in the mouth. I'ma head to my trap house and smoke 3 fat blunts. A Niqqa really need it.

T A S A R I A H

Q- Yeah what ever, don't call me later on because somebody probably gone give me head like they did the other night.

I kept replaying them words in my head. So all the late nights this niqqa is out receiving head? You know what I'm done with this relationship. I called the only person I know that will help me out

Phone Convo**

La'Rod- Tasariah?

La'Rod can you please pick me and my little sister up. I need a place to live and I know I've acted real shady with you an I am sorry. I was just shock.

La'Rod- it's ok Riah I'm on my way, pack your stuff you gone stay with me.

Thanks brother.

End Of Convo**

I know y'all like me and Q to be together but the shit he said today was foul. I even shed some tears for him. Today was the day he showed his true colors. Fuck love.

30 Minutes Later**

I was now at my brother house, gosh I'll never get tired of saying brother! But anyways I was now in one of his guess room with my little sister. La'Rod was living it large. My brother got 8 bedrooms and 4 baths. It was beautiful! I went on fb and put my relationship status to single. I got so many likes and so many thirsty niqqa in my inbox talking bout you finally left the pussy Niqqa and so on. I shook my head and took a nap with my sister. Welp, I better start asking my manager for some more hours because I'm tired of house hopping. My sister need a stable home and that's what I'm going to do. Ain't no bae on my end !

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry THIS IS A HELLA LATE UPDATE! I've been extremely busy! Diana you shout out but I love you doe !!!. Ps she know I'm talking about !!

Q did some foul shit!

Tasariah and La'Rod on good terms y'all!!

Y'all miss La'Rod or nahh?

Tashay came out the hospital y'all!!

Tasariah says" fuck love" are they really over?

40 Votes and 10 Comments !!!

Carter Dee

Follow Me on Ig Carter_Dee

KIK me AmbitiousCarter for suggestions or if you need somebody to talk to I don't judge at all so don't be scared ! Oh btw make sure u mention your a wattpadd user !

Love you all

It's Carter Dee to you all