Chapter 31(Part 2)

Later That Night.

Q U O N C E Y

We finally arrived at Renee house with my baby girl next to her sleep. I told Renee If she tried something slick I'm ending her life right then and there. Me and my my boys was hiding in her small ass house while waiting for Keeso and Tasha to arrive. All of us was strapped up and ready to end their life.

Midnight .

I heard a car pulled up and immediately knew who was that. I told the boys be quiet and get ready everybody cocked they gone and was ready to shoot.

Tasha- "Renee we're here"

Renee- "Shhh she's sleeping in the room around the corner, you can go get her with Keeso while i go put on my shoes.

Tasha- "alright, I'll have your money after I get her."

I waited till she arrive to the room with Keeso tagging along with her and all my niggas came out and pointed the guns towards them. I called Tasariah to get baby girl out of here because i'll he damn if i killed people in front of her. Once Tasariah carried baby girl out I laughed one good time because Tasha look like she was shitting on her self.

"Y'all thought I wasn't gone come after y'all for the shit y'all pulled?

Keeso- what are you talking bout?

*DOOR OPEN AND DEJA WITH CAMERON WALKS IN*

"My man Cam was Gud bruh?"

Cam- Chilling waiting to end this nigga life.

We were talking for a good minute until Tasha loud my ass spoked up

Tasha- if y'all gone kill us kill us now shit I rather be in he'll to he hearin y'all bullshit.

I chuckled because this bitch funny. Deja mean ass gone punch Keeso in the throat just because she wanted to. Cameron chuckled and I did as well.

Cam- Keeso what made you come after us? fuck boy

Keeso- ...

Cam- IM ASKING YOU A QUESTION.

Keeso- ....

Cam- silent game huh? It's good my nigga.

C A M E R O N

Silent game huh? It's good my nigga. I dropped my crutches and limped my way towards Keeso who was being held down by two of the niggas that work for me and Q. I gave his ass one good punch and still nothing. I see this nigga acting tough in front of his lil bitch. I called my girl over to play my favorite game.

"Deja baby I want you to count to five slowly though when I tell you to start."

Deja- anything you want baby.

"still wanna play the silent game? Alright start Deja."

Deja- 1

I shot him on the foot.

"you still don't wanna talk? Continue baby"

Deja- 2

I shot him on the arm.

" I gave Deja a signal to keep going"

Deja- 3

I shot him on the leg

Deja- 4

I was about to shoot but he screamed in pain gasping for air. So I decided to let him have his moment.

Keeso- fuck y'all

Deja- 5

I shot him right in the head ending his life. What a waste of human bean. I wipe the blood off my forehead since I blow his fucking head off. I kissed my girl and back to a chair that was near by. I my be cripple but my hand was itching to pull the trigger on this nigga.

Q U O N C E Y

After I watch Cameron did his thing, It was my turn to end this trifling bitch life. But before i kill her I wanted to ask some questions.

"why u don't like Tasariah? What have she ever done to you?"

Tasha- just kill me already but I want you to promise to take care of my baby Tashay .

"Trust Me I will. Any last words?"

Tasha- yeah see you in hell.

And with that I smirked at her and she smirked at me and I killed her with 3 bullets to the head. I shook my head and told the squad clean the shit up and burn the bodies far from town. They all nodded their head while I walk away heading home to my girl and daughter. Before I left i forgot about the bitch Renee sitting in the corner crying. I shook my head and sighed and cocked my gun shooting her multiple times in the head. After I felt like she was dead i told them not to forget to clean her ass either. I did felt a lil bad about killing her cause she USED to be cool and suck my dick when I was stress but oh well I don't love these HOES.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

THE NEXT MORNING..

I woke up to the sound of Tasariah throwing up. I smirked cause she carrying my seed. I stood up to help her by holding her long hair. Damn my baby far from yall ball headed hoes. After she threw up she brushed her teeth while I took a piss. She eyed my dick and I smirked. Ha ass pregnant and she still want the dick. Smh . After I finished peeing I washed my hands and walked back to the bed with Tasariah who looked nervous. For what? I don't know. Once I got back on the bed I faced her and told her what's up.

"What's wrong baby?"

Tashariah- B-b-baby i think I-I-I-I'm p-p-pregnant.

" I know"

Tasariaha- h-how y-you k-know?

"Because I didn't use a condom. I was just waiting till here them words"

Tasariah- fuck you. (pouting)

"*chuckled* baby I'm happy you pregnant. We can finally have a lil family plus I want 8 more."

Tasariaha- WHAT? We are not having 8 more. 1 is enough plus u got Tashay."

"True baby but you'll change your mind in the future."

Tasariah- yeah ok baby. When we gone go to the doctors to confirm that I'm really pregnant?

"we'll go tomorrow I want you to rest baby."

Tasariah- umhmm make sure u feed Tashay and bring be some pickles and peanut butter.

"Alright baby"

To much girls in this house I hope Riah pregnant with a boy.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Yasss The revenge is over!!! I'll be updating this week again .

Revenge is over

Renee, Keeso and Tasha Dead . RIP TO THEM

Cameron a real nigga.

Tasariah tells Q she pregnant or whatever .

Q have no mercy on Renee or Tasha.

100 Votes and 10 Comments

Carter Dee

Kik me AmbitiousCarter PLEASE STATE YOUR A WATTPAD USER .