Chapter 18

Recap

Tashay- noooo dwaddy stayy!! I've been good !!! Ask dweja. Dwaddy pwese stay !!

I kissed my fat girl on her forehead and walk away. I got a soft spot for Tashay and to know I can't be with her because I cheated breaks my heart. My baby girl was literally crying for I can stay. Man I need to fix this shit now!!

Cameron- you alright cuh?

Naw man, I fucked up my relationship with Riah, now I can't even see Tashay. All because I wanted some head. FUCK !!

Cameron- ayye chill out cuh, we'll fix this. Stop fucking with these irrelevant hoes.

I'm trying man.

Cameron- listen we gone make sure you back with Tasariah. Let me do my magic ! In the mean time don't fuck with these thotlers alright?

Aight!

--------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C A M E R O N

Today is the day I talk to Tasariah stubborn ass. I swear she acts like Q but a female version. I did my hygienes and what not and decided to wear black true's pants, black true's shirt, black and red Jordan's, and my red and black snap back. I grabbed my phone off the charger and grabbed a few stacks from my stash. I stopped by McDonalds to buy Deja some breakfast even though she ain't ask for me to buy it. I brought her the pancake, sausage, biscuit and eggs platter with a cup of orange juice. After I brought her breakfast I went to her house to be greeted by her mother. Great -.-

Morning Ms Doctone.

Dar'Janay- umh mornin what chu want early this morning.

I'm here to give Deja her breakfast I brought for her. Is she awake?

Dar'Janay- no just hand me her stuff and be gone. Dont just show up unannounced.

And with that she slammed the door not before snatching the breakfast I brought Deja. Bitch. I don't know why the fuck she acting like that. I mean I understand I got her daughter pregnant but at least I'm manning up to my responsibilities. Smh I'm not gone get stress out because Deja mama don't like me. I shook my head and texted Deja to let her know I stopped by and brought her food.

MyHeart- good morning bae, I came over and brought you some breakfast. But you mother said you were sleeping. Call me when you get the chance bae love you.

-Cameron

I know I sound like a little bitch but shidd I don't want to mess up my relationship with my ride or die. Anyways I was now heading to Tasariah brother place to talk about this problem we got going on with her and Q.

10 Minutes Later**

Knock knock.

Tasariah- who is it!?

Me now open this door is hot ass fuck out here.

Tasariah- *chuckles* shut up. So what's up.

You tell me Riah? What's up with you and my boy Q?

Tasariah- man ain't nothing going on with us. Its obivious that we weren't meant for each other.

Bull shit Riah ! You know darn well you love that boy. You just to stubborn enough to let your heart decided cause your listening to the fucking media and shit. That niqqa misses you. Fool talk about you all day actin like a little bitch and shit. Y'all meant for each other.