Chapter 13

Recap

Tasariah- Really?

Yeah, you don't want to be like these loose pussy hoes out hea. Now let me finish with what I was starting.

After I said that I slid down her Victoria secret panties revealing her clean shaved pussy. I'm so glad my baby aint dirty like these hoes out here! I licked her pussy which made her jump. Damn she wet. I started licking and sucking on her pearl making her moan. I felt her body tensed up and her legs was shaking letting me know she was about to cum. I told her relax and release it. A few seconds later I was slurping all of her juices up. Damn she taste sweet. After I was done I slip on her panties and layed backed down. Tasariah ass was knocked out from the fie ass head I gave her. I chuckled to myself ad kissed her forehead. Only REAL NIQQAS EAT PUSSY. And that's coming from me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T A S A R I A H

I woke up by my alarm that i set for school. Damn last night was wow. That's all I have to say because that was my first time experiencing such pleasure like that. I got so caught up in my thoughts that Q pushed me letting me know to stop the alarm clock. Smh I swea he's not a morning person. I got up and did my hygienes. After I was done I decided to wear a pink fitted polo shirt, white polo skirt that made my ass look right and a pair of pink polo shoes. I added pink stud earrings. After I got done I decided to flat iron my hair down. Once i was done I shook Q up so he can take me to school.

Baby wake up, it time to drop me to school.

Q- your ass need to learn how to drive man.

And with that he stormed to the bathroom without another word. Smh Q is not a morning person.

Q AKA QUONCEY

So i just got done coming from the bathroom finishing my hygienes and what not. I seen Riah laid out my outfit for me. She laid out my black true's shirt, black true's pants and my black 13s. Dang my baby know me to well. Once I got done I seen Riah with this short ass skirt that made her ass look big and this fitted shirt that kind of expose her boobs. Wait. Pause. Where the hell she think she going with that on? She aint leaving this house and that's a promise.

Tasariah where you think you going with that on?

Tasariah- school. Now can we go now I don't want to be late.

haha real funny, hurry up and go change so we can head out.

Tasariah- bae I'm going like this. What's wrong with my outfit?

Don't you think that skirt is a little too short for you to go to school with?

Tasariah- are you serious right now? You know what let me just change into some pants.

Yeah why don't you? A few minutes later she came down with some levies jeans the same pink polo shirt with the shoes that match with it.

You gone wea a sweater over that fitted shirt?

Tasariah- we already late man can we just go?

We'll go as soon as you get that sweater upstairs to cover up your chest area.

And with that she glared at me before marching her short ass upstairs to get what I said. I ain't trying to make no other niqqa see what my baby got. That's all mine fuck y'all thought? Anyways a few minutes later she came down with her cardigan on top of her polo shirt. That's more like it.