Chapter 12

ATTENTION EVERY ONE Y'ALL FOLLOW TASHA4100 SHOW THIS GIRL SOME LOVE Y'ALL!!!

SHOUT TO YOU THOUGHH MUCH LOVE

Recap

ok..... So you telling me you her sister?

La'Rod-*sigh* yea.

How old are you anyways?

La'Rod- 19, you?

Same. Well As you can see I'm dating your little sister, I ain't gone hurt her so you don't got to worry about that.

La'Rod- alright. Ima head out.

Look man ion know you but Riah is just probably shock shit I would too. Her stubborn ass just need some time.

La'Rod- iight homie,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T A S A R I A H

Damn I can't believe I have a brother and it's La'Rod on top of that. I ain't mad but just shocked. At this moment ion even want to talk.

Knock Knock Knock

Come in.

Q- what's up with you being all dramatic and shit? You not happy you got a brother?

Can you please get out.

Q- the fuck you mean, this my house. You can get the fuck out

Yeah you right I'll just leave with my sister. I started packing my clothes And what not to leave. I knew one day he was going to say that but some how that day came a little to early. After I packed my shit and my sister shit I was heading out to find a good hotel.

30 Minutes Later*

I paid the cab 30 dollars and walked towards the hotel called " Courtells " with a sleepy Tashay.

Clerk- hi may I help you?

I would like to check inn for 1 night in one of your suits.

Clerk- just to clarify this is not a HOMELESS shelter it's a 5 star hotel, are you sure you can afford this?

I glared at her before taking out Qs black card that he gave me a week ago. This what shut this bitch up thinking ion know where the fuck I am! I got money hoe now check me inn would you?

Clerk- right away.....Here's your key, have a nice day.

Umm can you hand me MY card back?

Clerk- oh I'm sorry here you go.

Smh this bitch though she was slick. I flicked that bitch off and walked to my suit. 3a 3b, ahh 3c. I was now finnaly here. I placed Tashay on the bed surrounded by pillows because she tends to move and roll off on the bed. After I adjusted her i started fixing our clothes in the dresser since we are going to stay here for a while until I find my own place. It's not even 2 months and we already arguing. Probably I'm not ready to be in a relationship with a thug.

Q AKA QUONCEY

It's 11pm and Tasariah still ain't answering my phone call, and that part that get me piss even more is that she with my little chunky girl. Ima admit that I was wrong for saying that shit To her and to know the 2 favorites girls I like ain't here in this house. Man let me hit up my resource Niqqa

Yhoppah.

Ayye Yhoppah, I need you to locate were my girl at.

Yhoppah- do you have any tracking device or something you gave her?